End of a Warlette?

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Vex wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 am
“Daly made it clear that they all had their own reasons for hitting,” she said, “I don’t think he considered that he had no say. […] The second the 5 of them hit me, they entered my world. […] The issues with Crimson and Nar far outweigh anything with Daly."
I've been told you thought I entered 'your world', Seyda, and I appreciate the welcome. But the sad reality here is, you weren't going to get a zeroing on me without outside interference regardless where it came from or if you asked for it. The other sad reality here is you firmly believe I'm in your world, but so far through out this conflict, nothing has happened that I wasn't in complete control of so far. You can claim to take some form of high road here declining a kill on Daciana for her well being or what have you. But she was looking forward to being zeroed for the first time, because she, like the small minority of us in this city, don't give a flying fuck about that type of stuff so long as we're actually doing things we believe in and not doing them to A) Save face, or B) For public opinion. I know you don't understand what kind of breed that makes us because you have no idea how to live that way, but you didn't save her from anything.

During my torpor I had some time to think about this entire ordeal. How it went, how it was handled. I've maintained my stance in all of this conflict and sought out to accomplish two things. A) To tell you to go fuck yourself, which I did and did so wonderfully. And B) Watch you twist this entire ordeal up. So far, and you can ask the people involved on din Kolesi side for confirmation, you have done everything I said you were going to do since the night I attacked you. Every step of the way you've been entirely predictable, which doesn't sound like one of the city's best leaders as you claimed to be, but what do I know in all of my glorious irrelevance. In my eyes, I wanted to say fuck you because you were letting you destroy yourself. Much like that time you cheated on Dea di Luna with Reyna and went into the taverns and was all crying about how shitty of a person you are, and 'you should just bury yourself.' I was just as tired of watching you destroy who YOU ARE then as I was when I threw that holy water saying fuck you. Because the 'Mean what you say, say what you mean' Seyda turned into 'Lie about everything and try to be powerful' Seyda. The saddest reality here is that the previous Seyda was the one with the power, and the one you are now is a complete retard. Which is why Annabelle's "Seyda has been the same for thirteen years!" Argument flies out the window. Because you're not the same. The only ones who don't see it are so far up your ass, if they spit it's coming out of your mouth.

So, no. I'm not in your world now, nor will I ever be. Because I'm not that delusional. Thanks for the rest, and taking the credit for my zeroing. Saves me a long list of explanations and such. I hope you find your way back to who you were, because who you are today is just sad.

Good read, Vex.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Sartori
IGN: n/a

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Daly just won the fight for team clown car.

I'll be in touch to collect my winnings soon.
Alphadragon
OOC: Pauly
IGN: Alpha Dragon
Lineage: Basarab

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 am

Jesus-f*cking-Christ Daly show some dignity in defeat will you.

You fought. You lost. Good fight. Much respect.

Getting the last word in TWO WEEKS LATER just belittles everything and anything worth fighting for in the first place.

Can a staff member please close this thread so that for once the rest of us can appreciate that a fight happened, there were winners and losers, and the history of the city moves forward?

Usher the spite seething Draconist
And commit this world to thy ancient sovereignty

:twisted: Banner by Batrisha :evil:
]
Vetras
IGN: Vetras

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:21 am

The two week period he didn't say anything was because he was in torpor ....
᛫ R.I.P 06/12/2020 ᛫
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:24 am

Alphadragon wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:38 am
Jesus-f*cking-Christ Daly show some dignity in defeat will you.

You fought. You lost. Good fight. Much respect.

Getting the last word in TWO WEEKS LATER just belittles everything and anything worth fighting for in the first place.

Can a staff member please close this thread so that for once the rest of us can appreciate that a fight happened, there were winners and losers, and the history of the city moves forward?

I've always shown dignity in defeat. When I'm defeated. Thanks for your temper tantrum though, I needed a good laugh.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Gypsy
OOC: Kathy
IGN: Gypsy

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:04 pm

More people need to care enough about one another to do what you did Daly. It doesn't matter that you were zeroed, your message came through much stronger. I hope your actions bear some fruit.
FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA
de Draak
Just keep loving me; I'll keep loving you and the rest will fall into place.