To the House of Pacherontis

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Jauk wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:21 pm
Julia wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:16 pm
In honor of long-standing city tradition, we too will honor a cease fire until Monday, February 18, 2019 at 4:15pm. The loss of Draconis de Novek is felt by all in the city and everyone should have time to mourn.

Our deepest condolences to all that knew him and loved him.
Thanks, but I understood that nothing would be happening until Monday evening when Seyda said it. We know you guys aren't doing anything....

Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Our houses will continue to stand down until 4:45pm EST on Wednesday as per the Nightwatch’s request.
Seyda

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:37 am

As the ceasefire between these houses is due to be lifted in a little over six hours, I have developed a boundary map around the current vigil to serve as a No-Entry zone for the continuation of this conflict.

Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 am

Seyda wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:37 am
As the ceasefire between these houses is due to be lifted in a little over six hours, I have developed a boundary map around the current vigil to serve as a No-Entry zone for the continuation of this conflict.

There is no key...what's the different colors mean? Also, what is your map called? THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!
|| de Draak ||
Seyda

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:26 pm

It's called "Don't touch the red or blue during this war or else" Map.
Seyda

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:53 pm

As an FYI, Pea will be remaining at the vigil and rejoining the fight tomorrow. If anyone has any questions, please come to me directly.

Thanks
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:24 pm

I mean, instead of fancy gross color coded stuff we can just let natural selection happen, move away from a zone that should be respected and anyone that can’t read city streets and maps can get smashed for disrespecting a vigil and if your target is there just beat the hell out of others until it seems like they’re hiding or something
L O K A S O N
Seyda

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 pm

I can’t help that I’m a humanitarian.
Narcisssa
IGN: Narcisssa
Lineage: ...
Graphic Artist: Mandolin!

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:26 pm

Some time ago, Damacus had come to me, requesting a truce between myself and Julia, on behalf of Julia. She allegedly wished to bury any and all hatchets and keep a polite distance without any trouble. I found it peculiar as neither I, nor Dea, had publically said or done anything to her in response to her passive aggressive, and just outwardly aggressive “cuntrums”.
I even flat out asked him, what does she believe either of us have been doing? He had no answer, and I understand that, he was simply the messenger, negotiating. I pointed out that all I ever have done was flat out ignored her, so a peace deal coming from the aggressor to the non-aggressors seemed a little out of sorts, but alright. We agreed. We just keep doing as we have been, and she would allegedly cease her shit. I knew she was slightly unbalanced from the time I first met her and she was having the paranoid delusions that Magwayen was stalking her with her employees, back when she was bragging about trying to take the woman’s husband away from her. She believed Maureen was one of the said employees.
But then a few things happened. My sire left this city, this world. Seyda reached out to me, she had suffered a loss herself, and she was very comforting. We got to talking of other things, such as how absolutely moronic and insane Julia’s jealousy of Dea had been. How Julia had been hoping that Dea would sign up for auctions, so that she could win the bid. Mutilate her. Chain her up in Hades, and have her gang raped and humiliated by every patron. And this, coupled with the loss of her beloved Jacomo, Dea left this world herself.
And then several people told me that Julia had been spreading it around that Lameth had cheated on me with Dea, which was why I had severed. Of course, I knew this was not at all true, and I knew from what people had been telling me for months, that Julia was also obsessed with trying to lure me away from Dea, but as I am sure Jacomo would agree were he here, Julia’s never got anything on Dea.
Upon hearing of this plot this voids that ridiculous, one sided agreement. Anyone who stands with Julia fucking Weinstein stands for a RAPE conspirator, a liar, and a bitch.

You burned Julia with Holy Water!
Koz
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:25 am

Narcisssa wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:26 pm
How Julia had been hoping that Dea would sign up for auctions, so that she could win the bid. Mutilate her. Chain her up in Hades, and have her gang raped and humiliated by every patron.

Anyone who stands with Julia fucking Weinstein stands for a RAPE conspirator, a liar, and a bitch.

You burned Julia with Holy Water!
Good for you for standing up for what you believe and I mean that with all sincerity. It sounds like Julia has caused you a lot of problems and now does seem like a smart time to show her that trouble always catches up to troublemakers.

I alao wanted to also say something about you calling her a rape conspirator. That's a really bold statement using a really powerful word. Putting aside that I do not like Julia: can I ask, openmindedly albiet ignorantly perhaps, how it can be rape if someone signs up for an a la cart sexual slavery? You get 2 hard lines and sign up for literally anything else with these auctions, seemingly, as a sex slave. While being bound and gang banged does sound horrible to me, I don't understand how it can be rape if Dea signed a contract agreeing to anything save for 2 hard lines. Not to mention she could say no to anything, at any time, so long as she accepts withdrawing from the next 2 auctions.

If the auctions are not safe, be it because of the way it is run or who it is run by, lets talk about that further...maybe in another thread even? Because that needs to be discussed before the next auctions are held.
|| de Draak ||