THUNDERDOME: CAROUSEL

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:04 pm

Pulse wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:38 pm
Man. I must really suck at this whole warring thing or something. Maybe I should go and have someone hold my hand while I do my stuff and all. Not knowing how to necro properly or hit people.. poor little me.

Eta: Since Liander wants to write Fiction. This warring member of the apt named Carousel will henceforth refrain from answering any questions pertaining to War activities until he can get his shit together.

Liander didn't lie. I told him that I hit you and Seyda and both holy waters had no effect, but I could hit Rubi who had moved since the last time her and I encountered. So I actually gave you some credit and said someone displaced you and Seyda to get me to waste not just a weapon, but teleports too.

Don't discredit Liander for a problem you have with me.

Good read all around. Thank you for writing an honest report.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Vulture
OOC: Zuul
IGN: Vulture
Lineage: Corvidae

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Indeed. It was a good read, Liander.
CATHARTIDAE
Pulse
OOC: David
IGN: Pulse

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Daly wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:04 pm
Pulse wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:38 pm
Man. I must really suck at this whole warring thing or something. Maybe I should go and have someone hold my hand while I do my stuff and all. Not knowing how to necro properly or hit people.. poor little me.

Eta: Since Liander wants to write Fiction. This warring member of the apt named Carousel will henceforth refrain from answering any questions pertaining to War activities until he can get his shit together.

Liander didn't lie. I told him that I hit you and Seyda and both holy waters had no effect, but I could hit Rubi who had moved since the last time her and I encountered. So I actually gave you some credit and said someone displaced you and Seyda to get me to waste not just a weapon, but teleports too.

Don't discredit Liander for a problem you have with me.

Good read all around. Thank you for writing an honest report.
1 potion 1 necro. For clarity. The fuck would I pot when I haven't been driven low at all since the wave and scrolls. But yeah I had a displace.
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm

I don't much care either way. Doesn't explain why I had a no effect on you and Seyda, but again, I don't much care. At least Drayden got to have fun.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Pulse

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Because that was where you and i finished and I had no open targets before I was pulled away
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Oberon
OOC: Cia
IGN: Taltos Oberon
Lineage: Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Deen

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:26 pm

There - was that so hard? Now Liander can modify his article, and we can all grab eachother by the hand and go sing kumbaya.
|MAHORELA-AMANDINE-DE DRAAK|
|SCHIARAFFA|
Pulse

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 pm

And just how relevant are you, since you are busy over there eating Lianders ass. Go play with each other. I was talking to Daly not you fuckoffs
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Drella
OOC: Sarah
IGN: Drella
Lineage: D'dary

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Yanno - articles posted up on a forum open to public comment sort of renders the whole perceived city standing thing rather irrelevant. Surely if he were sniffing around your ass, you wouldn't be so fussed.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
House of D'dary
Pulse

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:40 pm

If Lianders was sniffing around my ass he would get punched in the face
Josephine's Passion
Image Image
Church
Site Admin
OOC: Tex

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:51 pm