To the House of Pacherontis

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:41 pm

Dear House of Pacherontis,

In our corner of the city, we have spoken a lot about conviction. It’s an important topic because it’s something we all should have. I’ve always said (probably annoyingly so) that if you’re going to stand then stand, sit then sit, but don’t wobble. One of the convictions that has been made clear this week is that in all things, your house comes first. Your matriarch asked us what she should do if she is forced to choose between defending her sire and defending her house. One could smell the victimhood oozing off this imaginary choice. You as a unit wanted separation from my wife, sire, and myself based upon reputation alone. Your house above all.

We too have conviction; several even. One is to never leave the house without a beer and at least two daggers. Another is to always clean up our messes. Right now, Julia Pacherontis, protege extraordinaire, you are a mess of my own creation.

You, Julia Pacherontis, have been a very naughty girl. Ignoring the dagger you put in our backs entirely, you have disrupted others’ business. The plot to destroy Damacus Agrippa that you wanted and I actively assisted you with being one. Spying on the House of Silence and causing issues within Daly O’Collin’s lineage being the other. How arrogant do you have to be to think that you could take down two of the three heads of Cerberus simultaneously? This is not what I taught you.

The course of action moving forward will be simple. Daly was so kind to remind me that I clean up my own messes. Conviction. You have also been so kind to remind me that your family comes first. Conviction. I believe it’s only fair to marry the two. Now, instead of pushing us away based on reputation, your House can live this in the present and actually have something to hate us for.

Julia Pacherontis, due to your actions against the House of Silence and Cerberus, your House has been sentenced to death by our hand. I hope you enjoy the gift of martyrdom that has been bestowed upon thee. Your separation from our Houses also signifies a closing of any actions against Cerberus on our part indefinitely.

In closing, the marriage of our convictions in actuality gives birth to one of the city’s own long held convictions--that I am a monster. Simply put, after all the pain you’ve put us through, I’m your goddamn monster now.

You drove a Wooden Stake into Walle's heart!

The vampire DarkAbyss has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire Azreael has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire Steve has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire Static has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire Lyceon has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire Vaxxis has drunk no pints of blood.

The vampire obie has drunk no pints of blood.

Best regards,

Seyda St. John
ladypeacek
darkwolf

edit because forgot one ><
Last edited by Seyda on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ember
OOC: Flower
IGN: Ember Argent
Lineage: Beefcake
Graphic Artist: Self

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:21 pm

So begins the new year. Cheers. 🍻
Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness.
It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift.
Lorrana
OOC: Ashley
IGN: Lorrana
Lineage: Amandine

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:43 pm

What in the hell.
Julia
IGN: Julia
Lineage: Pacherontis
Graphic Artist: Rhaeya

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:53 pm

Way to spin it, and goes against everything you ever said about not hurting the fledglings. Way to stick to your convictions. Best teacher ever.

Thank you!

a morte e a ritorno | I fell asleep cradled by my melancholy.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:57 pm

Um, Seyda has killed fledges before, FYI. Did you pay attention at all? Well, given this shit show, consider the question already answered.
Sable
OOC: Katie
IGN: Sable
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 am

Hitting fledges that seem to be sleeping is something I didn’t expect from anyone. I hope it’s worth it to you three. I really do.
|| ☆ ☆ Smile, even though you're sad ☆ ☆ ||
Angel Face, Devil's Thoughts.
DominicDavorin
IGN: DominicDavorin
Lineage: Davorin Wolf pack

Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:07 am

Sable dearest, it's the entire house being killed... Wolf you and I have spoken on this. You know where I stand with it.
Zigma
OOC: Zig
IGN: Zigma
Lineage: House of Pacherontis

Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:02 am

Very mature from a bunch of vampires who are supposed to be my elders, good job everyone good job.
Οικογένεια πρώτα | House Of Pacherontis
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you for contacting customer service. Glad you guys reached out. We're always happy to help provide any support you may need. We'd like to direct you to the following graphic which should contain most of the information you may need to know. If there's anything missing from it, or you'd like further clarification, we're here to help!

Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:15 am

Sable wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 am
Hitting fledges that seem to be sleeping is something I didn’t expect from anyone. I hope it’s worth it to you three. I really do.

Julia should really think about this as a learning experience, Sable. She has absolutely no respect or care for other people and their childer, so I wanted to make sure that she was shown the same respect that she gives.

Personally, I hope they all learn something from this. And if they don't, I hope they're all angry. Angry enough to try and cut me down in the future. Until then, I'm going to be the same bastard I've been for over a decade.

Fool me once.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.