Pleased to announce...

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:13 pm

The House of Silence is pleased to announce that we are going to be offering our services to small clans and lineages out there who want to build but feel like they can't. The services we are willing to provide are as followed:
  • Mediation. If your house gets caught up in some level of drama and there is potential for war, you can ask us to help you negotiate a peace if war is not something you're ready for. We would expect our client to be as willing to compromise as much as we would ask their foes.
  • Protection. If your house is under attack simply because you cannot protect yourselves and you are putting forth the effort to grow, The House of Silence will protect you and yours. If you are the instigators you will be left on your own.
  • Teaching. We intend to help you understand weapons and how to use them on a basic level, so you may be able to create your own strategy.
Nothing is entirely for free, and I'm sure many in this city will note I'm not well known for doing things out of the kindness of my heart. Therefore there will be two ways you can pay for these services:

1. Payment installments which will be disclosed in a private setting.
2. A favor, no questions asked. If you fail to fulfill your end of the deal, you will not be zeroed. Everyone you love may be, though.

I'm sure I can speak for a lot of people in this city when I say I am sick of hearing the "What's the point of building, [insert name here] will just come crush us anyway." line. I've said it once or twice myself. But eventually we have to stop blaming everyone else for our problems and face the fact that we aren't perfect.

We have to grow, because if we don't everyone we love will suffer for our actions. I'm not talking violence right now, either. I'm speaking from sire to sire, leader to leader. We have people who follow us and when we stop growing, they do as well.

As much as you want to build, I want to see you build. So if you need help doing so, contact AnnaMolly.

Thank you for your time,

The House of Silence.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Good luck on this venture. This is an amazing offer. Let me know if you need anything.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:51 pm

And this is an example of someone putting his money where his mouth is, so to speak.

I like.