Ravenblack City Changes

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Anthony
OOC: James
IGN: Anthony
Clan: Unaffiliated
Lineage: Blackstone
Graphic Artist: Tessa

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:41 am

Many improvements have been made and many more are to come for the fair city of Ravenblack. I hope that this will improve, not only morale, but quell those in constant need to quench boredome amoungst the city. I being one of those indivuals. It has been a long time since these many changes have come about and the small few that made it happen, my hats off to you. No need to mention names, for we all know who have contributed.

I also want to thank those that over the years have told me time and time again that I have done nothing to better myself or the city. Thank you for being my motivation on working to be a more valuable asset to this city. As many of you, I have been around for as long as I can remember. The good, the bad and certainly the ugly. The changes implemented are glorious and I for one am excited for these new changes and look forward to many more positive changes to come and keep us all busy.

I would like to extend my assistance in anyway for improvements. If it is worth while and can benefit the whole and not individuals. I will strongly consider, in the full monetary amount, to make it reality. Ideas are beautiful and when there is belief and trust in that idea, it flourishes to become so much more. That we have all seen.

If there is anything you would like to bring forward, let me know and then we can bring it to the table for a roundtable discussion if I like it and see it as worth while. My contact information is below and please, do not hesitate. I know in my older years I get many ideas and they fade away at a sneeze. So, write it down, work it out and lets talk.

Cell # AnthonyP#6691
<3 Arallara’s <3
House of Blackstone
ophelia
OOC: -
IGN: ophelia
Lineage: Lokason
Graphic Artist: Greyce

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:46 am

Or you can poke around the various places that talk about the city folks- put your ideas out there regardless of whether or not someone else finds them worthwhile and see what happens!
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:37 pm

I think it's great that you've taken your experiences and are going to use them to try to better yourself and now are offering to better the city. I look forward to seeing the good you do.
|| de Draak ||
Anthony
OOC: James
IGN: Anthony
Clan: Unaffiliated
Lineage: Blackstone
Graphic Artist: Tessa

Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:55 am

Good Idea Ophelia. And I have and they are as well be worked. I extended this mainly out to those that have good ideas, but are shy or worried their ideas will not be heard. Which I have seen a few times. I am not looking to steal or take credit for their ideas, just simply finance and bring them to fruition, if they make it that far.

Once again, trying to be helpful and progress this great city.
<3 Arallara’s <3
House of Blackstone