TrashFire Gossip: TLDR Coin Edition

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Damia
OOC: Mia
IGN: Damia Morgan

Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:19 pm

Vex wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 am
What did the coin do to deserve this?
I got you sexy Zaddy Vexy.

For anybody who missed the long edition. Ill summarize like a motherfucker.

Krace..lets call him Coin Abuser #1 Got a few splashes of HW on his frocks and his PRECIOUS 400k pints of blood went a little low.

..and by a little my trashy tweet birds I mean 370k.

And then ...BRACE YOURSELVES....

The coin abuse started.

I know, I know, I apologize. I should have been more fucking sensitive.

I admit, I did cry. There were blood tears running down my face as I went to pry into his personal body fluids (and may I say that was a disgusting venture so I might need shopping therapy Demon Pop's)

This asshole took his coins, threw them like he didn't even care about them and necro'd up. Not once...but TWICE.

Poor coin. You deserve a better home. So if anybody needs a good robbing target, this asshat is hanging out at the vamp hospital, dressed in rags trying to get free healthcare while hes throwing mountains of money at the back room Necrophilia guy.

So lets all have a moment of silence, for the wasting of such beautiful coin. That could have been spent on weapons, hookers, sugar babies, or even that one chick named Harley.

PS: Hey Walrus Chick, I hope he didn't make you sign a prenup before that marriage!

ETA: some fix-ups
-Trash Filled Elegance-

This Bish
drew
IGN: drewbeary
Lineage: Morais

Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:32 pm

Tell us you don't know how to fight without telling us you don't know how to fight.
><

For clarification, he is not at my hospital, I promptly purified him, his spouse, and the hospital with some holy water, then displaced the pair. I despise people thinking they can necro and sit in my place of business, causing chaos and unrest with my other patients. Use the services and GTFO.

He's at Ruby and 35th if you all want to reach into his deep pockets.