EVENT COVERAGE: The Auctions - Breakdown

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Ezra
OOC: Micah
IGN: Ezra
Lineage: de Draak

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm

druantia wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:26 pm
I got almost nothing from the slaves I bought last year. Liander and Inu.
Buyer beware. My experience has been that mostly they take your money and run with no recourse.
Admittedly, it's the owner's job to find shit for the slaves to do -- not the other way around.
laeti vescimur nos subacturis
A N D E R S — f a m i l i a . s u p r a . o m n i a — V E X I A N
CHARACTER SHEET
Gypsy
OOC: Kathy
IGN: Gypsy

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 pm

I applaud you Liander for being old school. Bravo! I do miss the days of the old auctions and how they were ran.

The stipulation of "I reserve the right to say no to anything" is totally against the spirit of the auctions. Why not just say "Give me 500k in coin and then fuck off".
FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA
de Draak
Just keep loving me; I'll keep loving you and the rest will fall into place.
Alex Ayres
OOC: Alessio
IGN: AlexAyres
Lineage: LoL

Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Liander wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:01 am
I gave the company title to any slave who put no sexual activity in their stipulations. BDSM and intercourse are not the same thing, no. Perhaps you should attend the next munch that Ezra hosts if this concept confuses you.
Nope, this succinctly answered my question. Thank you! Also did some research of my own on our flight back from Brazil.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Gypsy wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:10 pm
I applaud you Liander for being old school. Bravo! I do miss the days of the old auctions and how they were ran.

The stipulation of "I reserve the right to say no to anything" is totally against the spirit of the auctions. Why not just say "Give me 500k in coin and then fuck off".
I did that this year. :lol: :lol:

Jooookiiing. ;) I'll be Donna Summer this one time.
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:06 am

Ezra wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm
Admittedly, it's the owner's job to find shit for the slaves to do -- not the other way around.
Except there are those slaves that do actually take your money and run. Thus why the one I purchased last year was banned from entering this year. I gave her plenty of gardening work and adventures to be had. She just refused to uphold her end of the contract.

ETA: This is the risk you take on purchasing any slave though. Know what you are getting into before hand. It is your fault as a buyer if you make a bad investment.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Elijah
OOC: Cia
IGN: Talon
Graphic Artist: Harvey

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 am

druantia wrote:
Buyer beware. My experience has been that mostly they take your money and run with no recourse.
Did we ask, though.
[ AIN'T IT STRANGE WHAT WE DO TO FEEL ALL RIGHT? ]
[ WE WANT FLESH: FLESH FOR FANTASY ]
Raleigh's
Alex Ayres

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 am

Elijah wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 am
druantia wrote:
Did we ask, though.

Nope. And no one asked for your post either. But here you are. Posting. Like the rest of us.
Daxtor
IGN: Daxtor

Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Not that I am bias but, Zuri is makes a pretty good slave. You'll get your money's worth. Ren is stupidly adorable as well. Would be quite fun to *clears throat* do things with him.
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 pm

I feel way down in my gut that I am missing something deeply ungoogle-able in Brom's 'No-No' list because there is seriously no other way I can see anyone can be against scatting otherwise. Like is this code for something terrorsexual or are we actually talking about some David Lee Roth - Just a Gigilo, bust some skiddlyboops with me, scatting? I must be way more innocent than I thought I was. Nobody ruin the surprise for me...I don't want to know. I want to continue to live in a world where scatting is for Jazz artists, cartoon cats, and balding rock stars.

I think the worst part is that this is exactly what he wanted. YOU WANTED ME TO ASK DIDN'T YOU!?! You bastard.

|| de Draak ||
Alex Ayres

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:57 am

I think he just doesn't like this guy.