Lineage and Lines

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Airey
OOC: Rini
IGN: Airey
Lineage: Aydolette de Novek
Graphic Artist: MEGNIFICENT

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 am

Xedanis wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:32 pm
Well then. This happened.

I am Xed the Pirate, and you should know who I am, Airey love, you scary-lovely screaming mad tart. (love you).

I is the patriarch of Sykonra.

We are a bunch of maniacs.

We all like swords, and music, and minding our own business.

Carry on.
We of the Aydolette lineage ( Which is Just me at the moment) Are more crazy than the Sykonra.
And we will bang Braziness harder than you. :lol:
I love you too friend.
Ezra wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:03 pm
Airey wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:52 pm
Ezra wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:16 pm
Reminder that this is in the "Current Events" section, and thus all posts should remain on the particular topic at hand (current lineages), and should not be derivative banter.

de Draak is Vex's lineage. It was established officially in 2015.
Reminder; this is my thread.
So i'll decide what's derivative in the context of this conversation.
And considering Alex brought up the fact that all lines should be considered gangs; and the Cartigan mascot is a cow; your little footnote and assertion of "rules" is more derivative than theirs. They're simply responding to the news that they can be considered a gang; had you let your ego abide it, it would have just been their posts: now it's a thing.

But thank you for the one line oh so enlightening comment about the de Draak line and it's founding that was just thrown in to make your comment less inconsequential.
Actually, you are correct! I initially thought you'd posted this in "News & Reports", and I think this is a very interesting, valid topic, so wanted to keep it specifically on lineages, but I was mistaken about the location. Since this is in "Editorials," posts are pretty free-reign. I'm sorry about the mistake (I suppose I got some HW in the eyes, ouch), but I hope the conversation around newer vs older lineages continues, as I agree many new lineages have cropped up in the last few years.

If you'd like more information on de Draak, I'm happy to provide. It is led by Vex and myself, and we've been a part of two wars thus far: The Alliance vs D'dary in March 2016, and now against din Kolesi. We're a fairly small group, and our family motto is "Familia supra omnia," or "Family over all." If you have any more questions, Vex or myself are happy to answer.
...words I love to hear.
Ezra wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:16 pm
Actually, you are correct!
TELL THE FUCKING CITY! I'm always right; eventually.
I promise this thread is going somewhere.
Daly wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 pm
[...]
din Kolesi is my home, Airey. And we are not at war with anyone. We are simply protecting our own. Don't let ^ that pile of bullshit let you think differently.
Love you Broheemie.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jauk wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:01 pm
Alex Ayres wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:42 pm
Some nonsense that he pulled out of his butt and tricked me into reading.
I agree that taking on the term lineage just by slapping some vampire blood together in a shop is not entirely true to implications of family. I do not agree that it can be likened across the board to gangs and general chest pounding without substance. If anything, in my opinion, a lineage fits somewhere in the Autocracy or Oligarchy lifestyle and we're all just different countries fighting on the same planet for power and resources. Our immortal lives are basically Axis and Allies: There's a lot going on, nobody really understands the rules, everything takes forever, I've never played the game because wouldyajustlookatit, Agrippa is USA and we fight for freedom fries, why do sweet pickles exist, do you smell toast too?

I'm sorry about that last part. I used up way to much brain power trying to make smart words in that first half of my comment. I over heated.

Did somebody already mention the soup family?
I love you...so much; mostly because you're 100% right... except for the last part.... I don't get that....at all..
Alex Ayres wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:19 pm
When you say most and it becomes all. :roll:

Also, I was under the impression this was the Cartigan gang sign:

I need to get out more.

I found this thread kind of helpful, by the way! I don't know how relevant it is anymore. But it was a good introduction:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=356
We live in an alternative facts world. So yes... most became all because I don't discriminate and it does describe half of our denizens lineages most accurately; be proud. You've started a real color war.

I CLAIM BLOOD GANG FOR din Kolesi, Cartigan and de Novek/Aydolette and anyone else that wants to be bool.
:lol: :lol:
Ask Airey
"Look both ways, before you cross me, I tell you "
"Look both ways, 'cause if you cross me, I'll kill you"
Fabi | Gucci Gang | Blood Gang
Ryukotsusei
OOC: Lucille
IGN: Ryukotsusei
Lineage: Wolfe - St John

Sat May 19, 2018 8:16 pm

As much as I know you love to hate her at the moment, Pea has her own lineage, Wolfe.

Because, you know, it's almost like her and Seyda are actually two different people
So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Sat May 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Milk purchased when last someone bothered with this has long since spoiled and I can't see why we needed to stir up the spoiled goods for to clarify something that was already clarified twice already in other threads today. Like, by each of you in your triangle of super different separate folks that saturate the papers with the same comments as each other.

We get it, I swear, but okay, we'll all be sure to take notes and add it the pamphlets you all are going thread to thread with to pass out the good news of the Seyda-LPK-Ryu trinity. Dang.
|| de Draak ||
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 am

Jauk wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:46 pm
Milk purchased when last someone bothered with this has long since spoiled and I can't see why we needed to stir up the spoiled goods for to clarify something that was already clarified twice already in other threads today. Like, by each of you in your triangle of super different separate folks that saturate the papers with the same comments as each other.

We get it, I swear, but okay, we'll all be sure to take notes and add it the pamphlets you all are going thread to thread with to pass out the good news of the Seyda-LPK-Ryu trinity. Dang.
As long as people continue Beetlejuicing, invoking shit that happened years ago as some sort of proof of the present, and then assign responsibility of that onto others, it will continue to be clarified. If you're getting tired of hearing it, then perhaps you should go talk to the root of the issue, since that's not us.
Joy

Sun May 20, 2018 6:19 am

Seyda wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 am
As long as people continue Beetlejuicing, invoking shit that happened years ago as some sort of proof of the present, and then assign responsibility of that onto others, it will continue to be clarified. If you're getting tired of hearing it, then perhaps you should go talk to the root of the issue, since that's not us.
Same phone, who dis?
|| de Draak ||
Seyda
OOC: Stephanie
IGN: Seyda
Lineage: St. John
Graphic Artist: Kenna

Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 am

That only works if you haven't already said the person's name. ;)
CordaTacita
OOC: Tristian
IGN: Corda Tacita
Clan: Sonvar
Lineage: Fallen-Tazio

Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 am

Well as far as bloodline's go and all that my line aside that of my sire hold Fallen at the end of our name its our blood line
Tazio forever. You will forever be loved and missed
♡Tyson☆Nar♡Damia☆Drayden♡
Joy

Sun May 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Seyda wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 am
That only works if you haven't already said the person's name. ;)
Gurl, I was just trying to be nice. What I meant was: I don't want what you're selling. Please keep your pamphlets and fap about yourself to someone else.

Or to yourself, if you must (and I'm guessing you must as it seems like an addiction at this point), cuz bye.
|| de Draak ||
Damia
OOC: Mia
IGN: Damia Morgan

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:04 pm

I still have the heart of an O'Cionaoith and Moordenaar. Which are families quite gone now. But I ...have still survived somehow. So I suppose they count to me.
Airey wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:23 pm
I just can't with you...

HE SAID IT FOLKS.
Ya'll are motherfucking gangbangers now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm fucking done.
I understand the gang part..but gangbanger is not a word I am familiar with. I shall google this and find out the exact meaning.

gangbanger. noun [ C ] uk ​ /ˈɡæŋˌbæŋ.ə r/ us ​ /ˈɡæŋˌbæŋ.ɚ/ US slang. a member of a violent group of young men, especially ones who use guns and commit crimes. Criminals - general words.
I do not think I am one. :D Oh well.
-Trash Filled Elegance-

This Bish