Something's Gotta Give

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Fri May 18, 2018 2:47 pm

ladypeacek wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm
We will have to disagree then. The other person doesn't have to accept your apology for the change and action to follow. The growth is the change. Growth is the things you do different after you say sorry. Words are easy. It doesn't take a strong or mature person to say words.
It takes less maturity to spit in the person's face than it does to accept an apology. It's EASY to continue to cry foul at an offense.
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian
Pub Manager, The Guardian's Outpost
Ferrymen
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Fri May 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Are you accusing me of crying foul at someone who has apologized to me?
Anders
OOC: Kris
IGN: Anders
Lineage: de Draak

Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 pm

Ladies.

The entire point of this thread is to make steps towards making the city a better place.

You have different opinions. Tensions and emotions are high. That’s okay. Breathe. Walk away or talk it out privately, instead of detracting from the point of this, please.
familia . supra . omnia
IF GOD IS GONE
THEN MAYBE HE HAS HIDDEN THE LIGHT INSIDE OF US.
character sheet
ladypeacek

Fri May 18, 2018 2:58 pm

I'm okay with the different opinions. That's fair and I think it's equally helpful for people to make those opinions known because it's those very differences not being spoken that cause communication problems in the first place so I think Josie's rebutal and mine in return was civil.
I addressed Amaya only because it sounded directed specifically at me, so I asked.
Anders
OOC: Kris
IGN: Anders

Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm

I’m not asking to censor you. I’m asking you — general you — to be and to keep it civil before it gets out of hand and causes headache.
familia . supra . omnia
IF GOD IS GONE
THEN MAYBE HE HAS HIDDEN THE LIGHT INSIDE OF US.
character sheet
Rubi
IGN: Rubi
Lineage: St John
Graphic Artist: Meee

Fri May 18, 2018 3:04 pm

It's a different level of apology when you can stand up and go "Yep, we did a thing intentionally and it went not to plan" as opposed to a "Yeah we made a mistake". The simple fact you acknowledged that you didn't make a mistake but it was an intentional plan that went sideways and that's dope 'cause it's easier to change your actions and set reparations in place. Thumbs up Vex!
The Warren Warden
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy

Fri May 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Well shit. That was actually pretty great. I did have a pretty big revenge fantasy collage going that I don't know what to do with now. It's hard to give up on something you've put so much creativity and time into, but maybe I can recycle it into a 12 month calendar for someone. I think if I draw long hair and a beard on vex I could say he's Jesus and maybe make it a religious calendar...it would certainly make all the blood look normal.

Anyone interested in a 12 month The Passion of vexus calendar? Fie dolla. Firm.
|| de Draak ||
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Amaya_Shannis wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:47 pm
ladypeacek wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm
We will have to disagree then. The other person doesn't have to accept your apology for the change and action to follow. The growth is the change. Growth is the things you do different after you say sorry. Words are easy. It doesn't take a strong or mature person to say words.
It takes less maturity to spit in the person's face than it does to accept an apology. It's EASY to continue to cry foul at an offense.
Even easier to make up offenses for two years.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
ladypeacek

Fri May 18, 2018 4:03 pm

I believe the lovely Anders just said not to make this all personal and take from the original message. If you have a beef with me about something, why don't you come speak to me about whatever offenses you think I made up.

I am happy to apologize if I have incorrect information.
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Fri May 18, 2018 4:18 pm

I've sited several of them in the last week, two of which you openly admitted in the necro to my being right, and your whole of being wrong. Then there are plenty of other folk you've all lied about so. It's not personal, it's just the way things are.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人