Consensus Gentium Poll: Are we weakening our community in acting against our supernatural brethren?

Debate forum for Consensus Gentium topics.

Moderator: Joy

Are we weakening our community in acting against our supernatural brethren?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:17 am

Yes, attacking a fellow supernatural (even in defense) weakens the whole community.
5%
No, when you are defending yourself or loved ones against an attack it is okay.
70%
No, do whatever you'd like.
20%
None of these answers fit my views.
5%

Total votes: 20
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:17 am

YOU KNOW WHAT? I am going to make a poll for this. We've debated, albeit for only one side, on the matter of if it is good for our community or not to fight the new sort of werewolves that have popped up in our city. Wolf shifters and Lycans alike roam these streets as our supernatural family, but is this seemingly mindless breed that attacks on instinct and rage alone deserving of swift death?

The answer appears to be, overwhelmingly: yes. We're having the poll ANYHOW. It's tradition. Voices ought to be recorded even if they're not debated. Be bold, be brave, be honest and be heard DAMMIT.
|| de Draak ||
Joy

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:11 am

Less than a day to have your voice heard! I'm excited to see that the poll isn't all one sided as the debate had been, not that I disagree with the masses, but just goes to show that people prefer to be anonymous with difficult topics. Perhaps we should be talking about why so many people are afraid to have a voice in the city next....
|| de Draak ||
Joy

Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:42 am

Another poll comes to an end as we discover a bit more about our city. While asking ourselves ‘ Are we weakeninhg our community in acting against our supernatural brethren?’ the answer has been forepolled (ha!).

The overwhelming majority (70%) has declared that when defending your loved ones from rabid werewolf attacks you may leave guilt and moral compasses at the door. 20% even went as far as saying anything AT ALL goes, while a fringe %5 stood for werewolves even in the case of them suffering a type of bloodlust insanity.

As is with every consensus gentium discussion we acknowledge that the full scope of opinions and facts are impossible to attain, however this topic has taken a pulse that we are reading loud and clear. Be careful out there and if you have a suggestion for a new topic please follow the links below!

*Suggest a topic/question anonymously here: THE PLACE
**Submit an opinion anonymously here: THE OTHER PLACE
|| de Draak ||