A place to post writer profiles
Zach
OOC: Deen
IGN: Zach
Graphic Artist: Megatron :D

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Marlo wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:16 am
Maddox wrote:Also, I'm updating my list because I also have the utmost strongest desire to write organized crime. It'd be with Godfrey and somehow connected to a larger system of cross-realm criminal activity, supernatural scale heists, etc. Hit me up if interested.

look out for two-parter PM from me
ME! Add me into the mixxxxxxxx
Blood of Her Blood
And when the world grows still and you feel a chill
Just know I'm there, cause I'm your ghost, cause I'm your ghost
Marlo
OOC: Aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace

Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:08 pm

Zach wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:04 pm
Marlo wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:16 am
Maddox wrote:Also, I'm updating my list because I also have the utmost strongest desire to write organized crime. It'd be with Godfrey and somehow connected to a larger system of cross-realm criminal activity, supernatural scale heists, etc. Hit me up if interested.

look out for two-parter PM from me
ME! Add me into the mixxxxxxxx
BAAAABE! Yes! I’ll CC you to it! 😘
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:41 am

Awww, hell yeah!! Let's do this!!! Lookin forward to that Two-Parter PM!! Woot! *rubs hands together as the schemes begin*
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:20 am

Update. Struggle bus (lol, how surprising, right?) Maybe it's the medication. Idk.

My ability to actively rp has dwindled with my ability to do anything for myself. However, I leap at the chance to do things for others (as I am redesigning a salon space, hosting birthday parties, and laying out a business plan for a friend's streaming ordeal).

That said, if anyone pops up in my inbox or Discord window with rp words, I will respond.

I just can't write for myself, these days. So no solos or random character activity from me (no matter how much I try or want to).