Moving Forward - do the thing ok?

A place to post writer profiles
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:15 am

It's hard to find people with common interests to write with. It's magic when we spontaneously find someone who matches our aesthetic but man is that rare.

So I thought, wouldn't it be helpful if we had like. Character sheets only for writers? Four am thoughts tend to be either incredible or utter failures. I think it's been tried before but not in a long time. So I decided to give it find out.

I'll start by posting a template for anyone to use. It's a good place to start but please feel free to add or remove anything you think is important for people to know about writing with you.

Hopefully this will help us feel recognize common interests and encourage people to reach out a bit more. I'm sure this will evolve over time. If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know!

Here's a super simple template. I'll post mine in it's own thread as an example.

Writer’s Profile
Name:
Pronouns:
Time Zone:
Availability:
Character list:
Style:
Topics of Interest:
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:38 am

Hey all! Looks like there might be some sort of something something making it to where some people can't post a new thread to post their own writing profiles. I let the fancy tech people know and it'll be fixed right up as soon as there's time, I'm sure.

I'm feeling Carol Baskin vibes getting ready to burst out of my chest so I figure I best go to bed, anyway lololol