xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:20 am

Writer’s Profile

Name: Brandy but people generally call me B these days

Pronouns: My gender expression jumps around erratically so imagine playing PLINKO with every pronoun being a chance to win. Whatever you’re more comfortable with, works for me.

Time Zone: Pacific

Availability: Erratic. Be flexible or don’t invest your time in me. It isn’t personal.

Character list: Beatrice (xxsacrificexx), Rusty, Bradly, TyeeJames, Fannie

Style: I enjoy writing everything between short one liners and multiple paragraphs though I tend do psych myself out and shy away from long form on public forums

Topics of Interest: texting, sex work is work, sex education, workshops, sex, sex, sex, smut, white trash, magic, philosophy, x-rated, LGTBQIA, triggery, horror, gore, realistic, supernatural, kink (my mind is extremely open and I offer non-judgement but you’ll need to discuss what you’re looking for first so we can make sure things don’t go sideways), psychological themes, self help, crying, emotional turmoil, spitting

Discord: You've Been (trash) Ghosted#6647
Snap: sacrifice111
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:26 am

Hello! I hope you don't mind me replying directly to your profile. This sort of reminds me of profiles on other RP sites and they tend to be SUPER active, helpful, and a great source of starting communication about writing with a particular writer or character.

That said, I'd love to be able to write with any of your characters I've never gotten the chance to interact with, like: Rusty, TyeeJames, and Fannie. I'm down for any of your listed themes you've been itching to dig into most. ^^

Doesn't have to be anything heavy or forum-showcased. We can write a quick little diddy, make the situation high stakes so the characters dive right into action, no time to really think first, etc.

Lmk if you're interested and we can rock out!
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:22 pm

I hadn't even considered what it would look like if people replied on these things and you know what? I LOVE this. So thank you~

I've been really feeling Rusty lately but I haven't actually ever written him with anyone so it'd be a weird sort of learning curve, I think. He's a simple man who likes living off the land and he's gonna try to love people through their bellies.

Tyee is native american and angry at the world but you'd never know it. He's a big ol' teddy bear, most of the time.

Fannie is elusive in my head rn but mostly picture a denim one-piece and red lipstick stains.

Take your pick and hmu <3
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:25 pm

Oooo~ Yesss, yesss~ Very nice~ Don't mind if I do!