OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:07 am

[NAME] sid

[PRONOUNS] he / they

[TIMEZONE] eastern standard

[AVAILABILITY] erratic but hopeful - just communicate with me

[CHARACTER LIST] let's keep it simple, stupid and focus on the real prize-flies circling this shitpile of a brain so: (*accessability ratings based on my ability as a writer to reach the character on a whim)

[RHET] The second oldest of my brain babes, this one's well-known around town for being a hot mess turned moderate success in owning and operating his strip club! An armchair-philosopher who's *seen some shit*, rhet isn't easily impressed by anyone, including himself, but don't let his blasé demeanor fool you - he's usually stoked to pal around with just about anyone. Will no longer fuck you for pizza but he'll definitely smoke you up and kick your ass in mario kart from the comfort of his living room pillow fort. Find him often lazing about in the Tailz server. Short or long form, get in deep with this asshole or keep it surface level, your choice.
accessability rating: *****
maturity rating: R

[CLARENCE] This sweetie is too kind to just about everyone. A literal heart-on-sleeve type, Clarence is a baby born of a witch and Phoebus, god of nightmares. There is a lot to unpack here and I'm happy to have collaborators in unveiling his whole story - which I've mostly figured out but have struggled with executing in written form. He's the newest of my harem. He loves plants and people and is, socially, a burning ball of love and empathy. A skilled bartender, junior herbalist, nightmare-eater & dream-realm walker. This guy needs buddies to stay active! He thrives on short or long-form interaction!
*NOTE: writing the dream-realm is super fun and I love it, though I'm a stickler for authenticity, so before we delve deep, I like to get a general summary of your character's dreams / anxieties / past traumas / current on-goings or things that may be weighing on their mind for fun surprises or things we can add to make the landscape specific to your character's subconcious!
accessability rating: ****
maturity level: PG-13

[NIKLAHN] SO! you wanna know Niklahn, huh? What sort of unfortunate fuck of a soul are you writing that's decided to darken this maniac's doorstep? Why the fuck would you want to open this door that leads directly to your personal Hell? This one comes from a truly maniacal place where he's lost his entire understanding of humanity. You want someone entirely unimpressed by your tears and pleads of help? Unlucky you, you found him. Long form only. Not here to make friends. Follow-up sessions are welcome if you dare.
*NOTE: consent conversations are REQUIRED in order to write with this character - this is to ensure absolutely nothing goes down without the writers' knowledge of what lies beyond the threshold in regard to their character's future. if you have any questions or curiosities, feel free to message me!
accessability rating: **
maturity rating: X

[CANON] This one is mostly annoying with a sprinkling of *creep*. A reclusive pig farmer who drinks whiskey rather than water and is likely far too dehydrated to be alive, so it's probably a good thing he's got a few more lives left. This one's got a strange backstory that hasn't been 100% nailed down. He's good for a one-off tho I'm happy to evolve him character into a full-length arch. He's brazen and bold and ignorant and aggressive. If it is your unfortunate fate to cross paths with this literal walking doggy-bag of curb-cooked shit, you make take it with you or throw it out. No harm no foul despite the taste he might leave in your mouth.
accessability rating: ***
maturity rating: R

[STYLE] i've been told i write some sort of magic realism?

[TOPICS OF EXPLORATION] deep shit, shallow shit, buddy-buddy shit. let's write about a cup of coffee and the foam on top and how it looks like a swan - or is that a penis? let's write about the evolution of the world. let's write about sex, baby, let's write about you and me. jk. violence. sex. smoking weed. evolution of self. psychology. philosophy. slice of life. plot my murder and / or death. do you wanna build a snowman? day drunk in the park. dream-realm exploration. blood and gore and guts. what's on tv tonight?

[MSG ME] skidmark#4052
Last edited by Rhet on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:29 am

Hey, so, I never got to write with Clarence or Niklahn. I feel like I'm missing out! I know for a fact writing with you is a great time, so what gives???

Oh, I know. Closed mouths don't get fed. I should've asked a long time ago.

Thinking about it, Jeovanni has some really intense nightmares. Do you think Clarence could get involved with that somehow?
Rhet
OOC: sid
IGN: Rhet
Lineage: Schiaraffa

Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:16 pm

hell yea you know it!
you and me got some chapters left to close on other stories as well, mister. but in the meantime, while that loose end still ain’t knotted, let’s chat on jeo and his nightmares. hmu on my regular discord and let’s see what we can do for our favorite local dealer?
S C H I A R A F F A | | D R E S T O N
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:32 am

Omg yes please! 😍