Zach
OOC: Deen
IGN: Zach
Graphic Artist: Megatron :D

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:52 pm

Name: Dee

Pronouns: they/she

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Availability: Between 2pm - 11pm on the weekdays. Weekends, poke at any time.

Character list: Zach, Melody (xXChameleonXx), CJ Brimm (Jet), Raul (Vivir), and a slew of non grid humans.

Style: Prefer longform but will do rapid one liners and short form

Topics of Interest: realism, supernatural, LGBTQIA+, gore, horror, detective, crime/thriller, romance, slowburn romance, enemies into lovers, age gap romance, murder mystery, "will they, won't they?", and did I mention romance?

Last edited by Zach on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blood of Her Blood
And when the world grows still and you feel a chill
Just know I'm there, cause I'm your ghost, cause I'm your ghost
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:42 am

I gotta say, I don't think I've ever really written with you, Dee. What gives?? Why must I suffer?

Lol, naw, it's not your fault. I'm just a weeny and you're a goddess. Also, aside from Maddy's mushy insides (and Bastian's ruminating), I'm not drawn to romantic content. Unless the romantic plot is a minor, side plot to a larger conspiracy, lol!

Still, that is a limiting view and approach to the genre. I'd like to explore it more, and who better than a romance expert like yourself! I will admit that I will tackle it from a philosophical standpoint, so my writing might end up being a weird thesis about the epistemological concepts of love and romance with an attempt to understand it within the historical framework of the human condition.

What even is love?

I'd love to explore that question with you.
xxsacrificexx
OOC: Brandy
IGN: xxsacrificexx
Lineage: Houlihan
Graphic Artist: Harv

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:35 pm

Why has it been so long since we wrote? I'm open to explore different characters besides Zach, too. You got my Discord~
Zach
OOC: Deen
IGN: Zach
Graphic Artist: Megatron :D

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Maddox wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:42 am
I gotta say, I don't think I've ever really written with you, Dee. What gives?? Why must I suffer?

Lol, naw, it's not your fault. I'm just a weeny and you're a goddess. Also, aside from Maddy's mushy insides (and Bastian's ruminating), I'm not drawn to romantic content. Unless the romantic plot is a minor, side plot to a larger conspiracy, lol!

Still, that is a limiting view and approach to the genre. I'd like to explore it more, and who better than a romance expert like yourself! I will admit that I will tackle it from a philosophical standpoint, so my writing might end up being a weird thesis about the epistemological concepts of love and romance with an attempt to understand it within the historical framework of the human condition.

What even is love?

I'd love to explore that question with you.
First off, I'm literally screaming at this, lol. It's honestly has been a really long time since we've actually written together. I think it was way way way way back in the "when Abyss was a thing" when we actually interacted writing wise. RIP to one of my favorite sites in the whole wide world, *cries*. However, I love your writing and have been a secret fan for a while. We can explore anything you want in the realm you want as far as romance goes. I also do love writing romance as a subplot in other big things. So, we can always do that too. <3 <3 <3
xxsacrificexx wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:35 pm
Why has it been so long since we wrote? I'm open to explore different characters besides Zach, too. You got my Discord~
Cause I'm a weeny. But yes, we should do this. <3 <3 <3
Blood of Her Blood
And when the world grows still and you feel a chill
Just know I'm there, cause I'm your ghost, cause I'm your ghost
Kathryn
OOC: Katie
IGN: Dark Kat
Lineage: Tazio O'Collin

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 pm

I’m just saying Kat and Zach still have to their date
The Terror
Jayson | Gabriel | kity