I write tragedy, not sins..

A place to post writer profiles
Church
Site Admin
OOC: Tex

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:58 am

Title's pretty shite but it is what it is.
I'm doing this because I'm trying to get back into my creative flow, and I find that it comes a little easier to me when I have someone or some persons who I can get some back and forth with.

Name: Tex

Pronouns: She/her

Time Zone: Errr. I never actually understood this tbh, England. Like... GMT+1?

Availability: I meaaaan... I work a lot, but I can usually be available most often when I'm actually working, otherwise I'm sleeping or trying to live a life outside of my walls and my computer. So let's say unpredictable, but for sure available at times.

Character list: Honestly, there's a lot. And I'd like to narrow it down but I can't even pick favourites, I've put a lot of thought into most of my pre-existing characters, and I could put even more into new ones. I'll link character sheets at some point when I'm able. I'll keep to the one's I've maybe written the most for.

Church (Has full background - not partnered)
Nyxx (Has full background - partnered)
MinJun (Has solid background, potential to build more - not partnered)
Felixx (Has full background - partnered)
Donut (Has full background - partnered)
Jake/Eske (Has full background - partnered)
Meta (Has some background, more potential - not partnered)
Damianos (Has solid background, could expand - not partnered)

Style: I don't even know at this point? Dark and gritty with some comedy thrown in for laughs?

Topics of Interest: LGBTQA+, trauma, world building, dark themes, substance abuse, sexy stuff, lore and mythology, blast from the past shit, ghosts n stuff, possessions, magic, doing whole bucket loads of research is fun, violence, enemies that end up fucking, occasional room for floof.
Probs a lot more but I'm sat on my phone waiting to get my tattoo sorted so.

Discord - Tex#5912
Snapchat - tex.117
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:50 am

Hiya! :D I don't think we've ever written together, before! That's already a whole host of adventures unexplored!

Sounds like we both have extensive character lists, lol. Noticed that you listed what characters are partnered and which aren't, which is very helpful! I hope you don't mind, however, that I'm personally pretty excited to write something other than Match-Maker Plots (which I consider to be plots primarily existing for two characters to become romantically entangled). I'm down for that stuff to happen, but my mind has been in the world of conspiracy-style plots and heists and off-world mining expeditions, mysterious disappearances, socio-political queries, ethics, etc.

I'd love to explore such themes with you! ^^