Dope

A place to post writer profiles
Jaida
OOC: Jamie
IGN: Jaida
Lineage: Pace

Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:13 pm

Name: Jamie

Pronouns: I'm genderfluid, so any/all will do me just fine.

Time Zone: EST

Availability: I'm around often for roleplay discussions, and the best place to get messages to me is through PM. Reach out to me for anything, even if just to say "chicken butt." Writing availability comes and goes, but I like to be reasonable with my replies. However, if something comes up, I'll always keep communication open to let you know if something is getting in the way of that.

Character List: I've got a small smattering of characters good to go for plots. If they don't inspire, but you still want to write something, my unofficial hobby is creating new characters and figuring out what I can do with them. I'm flexible for whatever you need plot-wise, all I ask is the creative freedom to make that character My Owntm, in all of their complicated pain-in-the-assery.

Jaida
She's pretty much cooled her jets over the last ten years. That said, she's been my shoe-in to the community lately and is always open to reconnecting or forging new acquaintances. She may come across as disinterested, but she gives a shit about this place and making it something better than it has been. She and Marlo have been building their ranch up to something they've always dreamed it to be and have watched their little family grow into an animal farm. She's straight-forward, calls-em-likes-she-sees-em, and is fairly fearless. Jaida is my character with the most know-how, but still has shit to learn and she knows it. As far as plots go, Jaida and Marlo spend a good portion of their time cleaning up the streets around their home of any hunters, Paladins or other threats while trying to keep their children as "in the dark" about the supernatural as they can.

Vie
If there's ever been someone to lose themselves to being a vampire, it's Vienne. She's been to the dark side of the blood and only recently returned. Most of her vampiric life has been spent in the bottom of the metaphorical (and literal) gutters finding trinkets and treasures of all shapes and sizes. Despite recently reigning control of her more base natures, Vie is still a primal character, driven by her physical senses. She's also extremely personable and willing to meet anyone. For plotting purposes, Vie's never known her maker, only that once she was turned into a vampire and was pretty much left to her own devices, she was all bloodlust all the time. Since coming back from that, she's trying to pick up the pieces of the life she had little control living. She's on the hunt for answers, searching for what happened to the people that were once closest to her, all while learning how to be a supportive partner to her wife, Olive, after having been the one that needed the constant care. That and the repercussions of her bloodlust are eventually going to catch up to her.

Dimas
Judit [surname Dimas] is a character begging to be fleshed out. What is known of her: she's a werewolf (actual wolf type, not lycanthrope type) without a pack. She's hesitant to engage too much into the vampiric side of things (as much as she can be while being married to a vampire) and tends to stay to herself and her wife in fear of being a lone wolf caught on her own. However, this kind of living betrays her instincts and forces her into a hole she shouldn't be in. I don't think she'll be able to keep from digging herself out of it much longer. Plotting wise, I think it would be interesting to force Judit face to face with other wolves, if there are any out there. After so long of not being part of a pack, is she even capable of working well with others anymore? Or is this city just too dangerous to go alone and she'll have no choice but to put aside her pride and hesitation?

Riika
One of the more recent characters to my cast, Riika has been fun to discover (the little I know.) What I am sure of is this: she's a young spellcaster, ritualist, and hunting is her craft. Though still learning and gaining her experiences, she was taught the old ways of magic, taught how to fuse the intention in the blood, and taught how to use the most of carcasses for her purposes. She's not a vampire, but she does well enough to assimilate and use the powers to further her own innate abilities. Unlike typical hunters, Riika is strictly focused on beast creatures, those that take on a more animalistic appearance. She's still getting settled here and is still learning, so her plots are fairly small at the moment for the sake of getting started, but the sky is kind of the limit.

Ohana
This is sort of a placeholder until Aimee and I better sort Ohana and Luciano's backstories. From what we have so far, they're also magic users. Unlike Riika, they're old magic, in the sense that they've carried the magic with them for centuries. As far as what they want out of RBC, why they're here, what their plans are, that's up for debate at the moment but I'll come back and fill this in when I have more ideas. If anyone is interested in creating something with two old spellcasters from the Colombia/Brazil areas of South America, feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Style: I don't know what my writing style is anymore, more than third person past tense. Beyond that, I think my style changes based on the character I'm writing and what it feels like to be in their shoes, see things from their eyes. I also prefer to do forum based writing only. It keeps me from being overwhelmed.

Topics of Interest: Give me almost anything. I want to write vampires and non vampires. I want to write all manner of supernaturalism. I want to write magic, science fiction, fantasy, historical fiction, paranormal. I want to write character development, I want to write big and small plotlines. I do struggle with "let's chat" scenes, mostly because it's in my nature to have a purpose in mind for larger scenes and that tends not to translate as well to forum writing. My only true taboo is sex and romantic relationships, which I will not do with anyone other than my wife. Come at me with all non-romantic relationships, tho. I love that shit.

Contact: PM me here, on Jaida! I'm more likely to check her account first. Most of my characters don't have accounts on here, but if there's interest to write, I'm happy to make them one.
I guess they say nobody's perfect...
But they've never met a devil like you.
Maddox
IGN: MadHeart
Graphic Artist: Banner by me.

Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:32 am

Ooooo~ I'll get back to you after letting stuff percolate in the ole noggin, here, but I can already see loads of potential RP, here, and I'm getting stoked!