beep me

A place to post writer profiles
ArtemisFool
IGN: ArtemisFowl
Graphic Artist: Greyce~

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:38 pm

this is a page saver to commit me to making one of these instead of pussying out
[[ feel free to DM: alejjandra#9481 ]]
.I miss the way you always knew what to say.
ArtemisFool
IGN: ArtemisFowl
Graphic Artist: Greyce~

Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:11 pm

Name: Alex / Muffin
Pronouns: she / her / them / alien / don't perceive me at all I'm too shy for that
Time Zone: CST
Availability: this is the tricky thing, I'm not comfortable with setting a certain time frame because things change. What I can promise is that I will be AS good as I can be communication wise, because I do work 6 days a week, and I open a store which means I'm up early and I go to sleep early. I'll be starting school, and volunteering soon, too, so there's that on top of me being polyamorous in real life so I have a lot of commitments other than writing. But trust, I always make time to be creative. It's one of the ways I practice my self-love.

Style: I don't mind short-form, fast one-liner posts but I kinda can go on if I'm excited about what I'm writing. I don't mind forum posts, though I'm a bit shy by nature so I take a little longer with those replies in public. I love some discussion before hand if we're writing something specific but I'm all about random-ness and going with the flow. I love the dice-roller bots, those save me from making all the choices and I like that shit.

Topics of Interest: romance, texting, partying, sex [ sex work ], laughs, fuckery, horror, gore, supernatural shit, kinkyshit, non-kinkyshit, witchy fun stuff.

Character list:

ARTEMIS: my new aged sleeping beauty, raised in a cult, lesbian Moms. A future bebe of Greyce's, a sex-worker, loveable.

TBN, TO BE NAMED: A daughter of a vampire/supernatural hunter. Crazy amazing with a bow, tomboy, loves armor, leather-working. A 'nurse' by experience, brunette. Underdeveloped.

LOGAN: God, don't make fun of me, but he's the son to my first character, a lycanthrope from birth. His father was a descendent from an angel. Artist, party boy, blonde as gold. Rich. Pretentious.

ROSE: A very old vampiress, a redhead, mean, a bratty little through and through. She was forced to a nunnery as a teenager, because her mother didn't believe her when she told her that her step-father was molesting her. After seducing her priest, and them both turning the entire church they ran off after burning down the church. They broke up, and now she's off doing her own things.

discord; ALEXANDRA#9481

A PM/REPLY HERE WORKS TOO

[[ feel free to DM: alejjandra#9481 ]]
.I miss the way you always knew what to say.