Horror Trivia: Scavenger Hunt & Live Event

Events as they happen, keep up to date with all the news of the city.
Rowan
IGN: Rowan Greer
Lineage: Greer

Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:26 pm

{OOC clarfication for some terms are in brackets!}

Hello, my darlings, and welcome to this month's event!! It's a horror-themed trivia scavenger hunt, but if that doesn't float your boat, there will be a live trivia event, as well! Details forthcoming here, as well!

First, the hunt~

WHO: Anyone with a camera {read: grid account} can play in the scavenger hunt!

WHAT: You must go around the city {read: grid} and take pictures {read: screenshots} of volunteers {read: grid names} that have either dressed up as the answer to the question or who have a large sign with the answer and will hold it up for you to take a selfie {read: screenshot} with! You **must** be in the picture in order for it to count! Each picture is worth 10 points for a total of 100 points!

WHEN: Sunday, October 8, 2023 6:00 AM to Saturday, October 14, 2023 11:00 PM {PDT}

WHERE: All over the city! Who knows where they could end up from one day to the other! ;x Your job is to track them down once you know the answer~! {read: you can Second-Sight them, or have a friend SS them for you, in order to gain the location once you know what the answer is.}

HOW: All pictures should be sent to me (@space.trash21)! You can text them to me: 760-555-2121 {read: DM here on discord} or you can email them to me over the Ab Antiquo's messaging system!

WHY: For prizes, of course!! The first three people to finish the hunt get the following prizes, respectively!

:first_place: ▻ Amulet Of Insidious Illusions
:second_place: ▻ Book Of Spells
:third_place: ▻ Crystal Music Box

All other participants will get a Kitten just for playing!

NEXT!

The live trivia event!

WHO: Anyone at The Draig's Rest can play!

WHAT: It's a trivia game consisting of 20 questions. The person - or persons - with the most points at the end of the list gets a prize!

WHEN: It will begin Friday, October 13, 2023 3:00 PM {PDT}!

WHERE: It will be held at the main bar here in The Draig's Rest!

HOW: Just show up to The Draig's Rest and be ready to be the first to call out the answers! I will be your host, of course~! So whoever I hear first that is correct, will get the points! {read: I will be going by the timestamps and order of messages on -my- laptop.}

WHY: For a prize, silly! The person - or persons - with the most points at the end of the 20 questions will receive a Silver Pocket Watch!

Feel free to dress up as your favorite horror movie character when you come to play!! Best Dressed will be getting a super secret prize!!

If you have any questions about these events, please @ me or DM me! Thank you~

Hope to see you all there!
https://discord.gg/NE786RvQca
K A N E | A R T I E