Dedications

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Aziza
IGN: OOC ONLY {06/2024}

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:57 am

Annabelle wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am
My first dedication: All of you need to get over yourselves.
You first. ;]
Annabelle
IGN: Annabelle
Lineage: Adaire

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:00 am

Aralyn wrote:
Annabelle wrote:
Ab’s readership and staff is not accepting of ideas unless they are “new” ideas that they themselves stole from elsewhere.
I think you've lost the plot.
I don't see anyone shaming the actual idea itself.
I prefer to ignore Liander too. Carry on.
Adaire - St. John
This ain’t no paper doll world
CS
Annabelle
IGN: Annabelle
Lineage: Adaire

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:01 am

Aziza wrote:
Annabelle wrote:
My first dedication: All of you need to get over yourselves.
You first. ;]
Ah hahahahaha hahahaha!

Thank you
Adaire - St. John
This ain’t no paper doll world
CS
Andre
OOC: James
IGN: Andre
Lineage: D'dary
Graphic Artist: Dawn

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:03 am

There was a moving image in another thread of a large man over stating his enjoyment of a maize based snack. For some reason, all of this makes me think of it.
Passive Aggressive Messiah
Corshia Sey
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Vex wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am
I'm mostly certain Dae doesn't even know Aralyn. What it sounds like is you being unable to take criticism without having a fit and throwing your toys out of the pram.

Love you, Pea, but you're doing yourself no favors nor garnering yourself any support in playing the martyr where it's not at all necessary.

ETA: So we're abundantly clear, here, I'm not "jumping on you" to defend anything, I'm pointing out that your PR game needs a whole lot of work. You have amazing ideas, but who in their right mind is going to want to work with you/for you with an attitude like that over essentially nothing? Owners/editors/whatevers tend to keep their shit together in public - if this is your public face re: your ventures, the private one cannot be expected to be better.

Just for the record, I don't give two shits about Aralyn and she was not the one I was talking about. I'm used to her and her brood stalking my every word here and jumping on it. They do it to everyone that isn't them really because they have no real lives of their own. :) It's what people do when they are bored and have to work hard to make themselves feel like bad asses or something cool like that.

As for the rest- I don't really buy anything you said, or think you have a clue what I need or want- and I have a lot of support for what I'm doing actually. I don't really need any from AB or people who try to analyze my loved ones into thinking they need someone who is absolutely toxic for them. Thanks though.
Gypsy
OOC: Kathy
IGN: Gypsy

Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:51 am

Well this is off to a good start. My first thought was this will eventually dissolve into who can out insult the other. Congrats! I think this is a new record.
FAMILIA SUPRA OMNIA
de Draak
Just keep loving me; I'll keep loving you and the rest will fall into place.