Conflict Coverage: Break-Ins & Blood Counts (DK vs. SJ)

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
Liander
OOC: Justin
IGN: Liander
Graphic Artist: Kris

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:08 am

As covered by both this publication and darkwolf on The Necropolis, members of the Adaire-St. John lineage (notably Annabelle, ladypeacek, and Seyda) have taken to invading the homes of CrimsonClover, Narcisssa, and Michiru recently. Despite this, no further hits had been made against the vampire Michiru since her public statement in which she was noted to have no desire to take part in this conflict. While it is true she had been residing in her sire's residence, scrolling her out and hitting her from there was not beyond the realm of possibility. When this did not happen, Michiru presumably believed she was in the clear to go about her business and was seen, alongside Tiergan, resting back in her own home in the early hours of the morning.

Her house-guests, ladypeacek, Ryukotsusei, and Whitefang were still present in Mandruleanu Manor when she returned to her residence. At some point this morning however, Michiru was spotted halfway across the city - and short a couple hundred blood pints, after having been displaced and struck with a holy water by ladypeacek, who now resides in the home of her sire, Annabelle's Paradise. This morning, Mandruleanu Manor seems to be resting on a precipice. While it is now empty of actual combatants...

The vampires Tiergan and Whitefang are also still resting in the Manor SE of Diamond & 86th.

When questioned by this reporter, ladypeacek had the following to say in regards to her continued assault on Michiru -

ladypeacek wrote:That's not how this works. You don't get hit and then say, I choose not to be hit anymore, thanks! She involved herself when she opened her big fat mouth. And if Seyda can get hit for, fuck her, then so can Michi. I've been wanting to ram a HW down her throat for months. If D'soups want to come stomp my ass to the curb, well, that's okay with me- I've died plenty of times for plenty of reasons and if there's one thing I have never regretted..it's dying for shit I believe in. Though I do find it remarkable the time it takes them to weight their options against one solo little vampire.

Michiru had only this comment to make -

Michiru wrote:When I came back to my home I did so on good faith in hope that she would have heeded the single hit forgiveness. I merely slept there, I did not hit or displace her. She did not. I am mainly displeased by her disrespect. She could have scrolled me from my home and hit me. But she chose to hit me inside of it when I was being a generous host and allowing her to remain there.

Keep it classy, ladies.

On another note, Daly has been noted to be displacing Annabelle and Malkavian, who are thus far not involved in the skirmish.

ladypeacek wrote:She [Annabelle] sired Seyda but, she has not been toting Seyda around in any capacity. She's not left her husband's side except to sit in Nars residence. In fact, he displaced her from where she was with Malk today.

Daly added the following in the bar this morning -

Daly wrote:So when you have a target sitting two blocks away from their sire and their sire's partner who is an esteemed warrior, you wouldn't think to displace the sire and partner before hitting your target? I think that way. I didn't mean to get you all fired up about it. But I have shit to do, so. Grand scheme I had to ignore how you would feel about the situation so I could be happy. Selfish, really.

As far as blood counts go, there has not been much progress made by either side in these early stages.

DK - Initial (11/17 & 11/18, varying)
  • Aralyn - 2522
    CrimsonClover - 15,392
    Daciana - 1274
    Daly - 2374
    Drayden - 15,978
    Narcissa - 33,053
DK - Current
  • Aralyn - 2425
    CrimsonClover - 13,630
    Daciana - 973
    Daly - 4464
    Drayden - 15,056
    Narcissa - 32,419
*Daly was noted to have necroed from approximately 1464 pints of blood to the cost of 75,000 coins.

Total Blood Loss: 4626 pints of blood
Total Necro Cost: 75,000 coins

SJ - Initial (11/17)
  • ladypeacek - 10,890
    Pulse - 3242
    Rubi - 7225
    Seyda - 12,075
*ladypeacek is not quite a 'defender', due to having only hit Michiru thus far. She is included here for having thrown vials, regardless. We would also like to thank The Beat for Seyda's pre-attack blood count, found here.

SJ - Current
  • ladypeacek - 11,054
    Pulse - 3249
    Rubi - 6477
    Seyda - 6369
Total Blood Loss: 6454 pints of blood
Total Necro Cost: N/A
Misc. Blood Gain: 171 pints of blood
Last edited by Liander on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY CHURCH OFFERS NO ABSOLUTES

Tracker
Michiru
OOC: Dee
IGN: Michiru
Lineage: Matriarch din Kolesi

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 am

Liander I would like to thank your continued and unbiased view and account of this situation. Thank you for your hard work and diligence to retrieve factual and pertinent information.
~Michiru Mandruleanu din Kolesi~
~de Bouillon~
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 am

You are so B.A. peacek.
Jenny | The House of Silence.
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

King of Silence.
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 pm

What a bunch of bullshit.
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian
Pub Manager, The Guardian's Outpost
Ferrymen
Tiergan
OOC: Aaron
IGN: Tiergan

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 pm

The de Bouillon (Soup) lineage has carried out an attack on ladypeacek today in retaliation for her attack on Michiru. The de Boullion lineage protects their own, especially when one is attacked for a conflict that is not their own. Michiru did not throw a vial and should have been left out of this conflict from the very beginning. I am sorry that it came to this but ladypeacek had failed to speak with leadership and we do not agree with the middle-man process that was attempted to be forced down our throats. Just as Michiru is not a two year old, we will not be treated with disrespect just because you feel it would be a waste of your time to explain yourself in a respectful setting.

Retaliation will equal the amount of attacks on Michiru. So long as ladypeacek does not attack one of our blood again, we do not intend to make this a zeroing effort. This is not a negotiation.
Amaya_Shannis
OOC: Brandi
IGN: Amaya_Shannis
Clan: Ferryman
Lineage: O'Reilly/Pacherontis

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Tiergan wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 pm
The de Bouillon (Soup) lineage has carried out an attack on ladypeacek today in retaliation for her attack on Michiru. The de Boullion lineage protects their own, especially when one is attacked for a conflict that is not their own. Michiru did not throw a vial and should have been left out of this conflict from the very beginning. I am sorry that it came to this but ladypeacek had failed to speak with leadership and we do not agree with the middle-man process that was attempted to be forced down our throats. Just as Michiru is not a two year old, we will not be treated with disrespect just because you feel it would be a waste of your time to explain yourself in a respectful setting.

Retaliation will equal the amount of attacks on Michiru. So long as ladypeacek does not attack one of our blood again, we do not intend to make this a zeroing effort. This is not a negotiation.
Classy AF statement.
*Insert applause*
But I'm not fading
No one can save me

NightWatch Guardian
Pub Manager, The Guardian's Outpost
Ferrymen
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm more impressed with the fact that I was able to use two holy waters to break a woman of her entire belief system in not fighting? I mean...that's a pretty hefty victory right there when you can break someone enough to go against everything they value to be petty. Welcome to the club, Dea. Too bad you didn't have these balls when you were married to Seyda.
Dea
IGN: Dea di Luna
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Harv!

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm

My belief system is based upon my family and the loved shared through blood with them. I will always stand by them and any fight brought to our door; that has never changed. Know that it will always be done with respect, both to my family and enemy.

Thank you for your words, ladypeacek. Enjoy the remainder of your evening.
Mahorela | Flesh of His Flesh
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 pm

So you're a selfish hypocrite...because when Seyda did that for her family you cried like a banshee and insisted she give up that part of herself for you. Got it. Carry on then. Only you get to be a cheater and only you get to be a fighter when it suits you. I see why she fucked Reyna.
Zach
OOC: Deen
IGN: Zach
Graphic Artist: Megatron :D

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 pm

And what does this have to do with the topic at hand other than you looking incredibly petty?

If you aren't going to fight it out with her, shut up.

No one cares that she hurt your wife years ago. No one cares that you feel like airing dirty laundry because it's the only way you seem to know how to fight at the moment. No one cares. If you're not going throw a vial at Dea, shut up.

Is your PR guy asleep? I would rather listen to him at the moment than you being a Trump wanna be and airing out laundry because you think it's going to distract everyone from the topic at hand.
Childe of the Great Eye Collector
And when the world grows still and you feel a chill
Just know I'm there, cause I'm your ghost, cause I'm your ghost