Sigh.

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Lineage: de Draak
Graphic Artist: Kris

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 am

Very insightful read, Andre.

I do hope y’all get your shit together.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
✧ MAHORELA ✧ AMANDINE ✧ DE DRAAK ✧ SCHIARAFFA ✧

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
Elizabeth
IGN: Elizabeth
Lineage: de Bouillon

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am

Oberon wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm
Elizabeth wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 pm
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This "clown car" occupant is only concerned about attacks on the de Bouillon lineage. Words, weapons, whatever works.
With all due respect - I don't believe he was questioning your motives, ma'am. Just the execution. The field is a lesson - just learn from it and do better next time. This thing isn't over yet, is it?

It was a good piece. Good to read you again, Sir.

I was a little annoyed when I read this but I thought long and hard over your words. Obi-Wan fits. ;) I was extremely reactive when I decided to join in attacking Pulse. My bad. I am sorry about that. No good excuses for bad behavior, I just reacted to what is going on with Dea.
Josephine
IGN: Josephine
Lineage: Cartigan
Graphic Artist: Assorted

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:07 am

Elizabeth wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:54 am
Oberon wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm
Elizabeth wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 pm
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This "clown car" occupant is only concerned about attacks on the de Bouillon lineage. Words, weapons, whatever works.

With all due respect - I don't believe he was questioning your motives, ma'am. Just the execution. The field is a lesson - just learn from it and do better next time. This thing isn't over yet, is it?

It was a good piece. Good to read you again, Sir.

I was a little annoyed when I read this but I thought long and hard over your words. Obi-Wan fits. ;) I was extremely reactive when I decided to join in attacking Pulse. My bad. I am sorry about that. No good excuses for bad behavior, I just reacted to what is going on with Dea.
You mean when Dea decided the opportunity to smack Pea with holy water was higher than her pacifist morals?

Do remember the highly published Soup math Elizabeth. Pea hit our august mistress Michriru twice. So, the Buillon Cube, then hit Pea for a total of 7 hits. Dea was part of that.

If Dear Dea didn't want smacked she shouldn't have thrown. Pretty simple logic. It has worked since I arrived in the city, oh ten years ago...
~ Pulse's Eternity ~
Silver Argent | Kamala | Satsuki | Nattie | All the Pretty Ponies
Sartori
IGN: n/a

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 am

Josephine wrote:
You mean when Dea decided the opportunity to smack Pea with holy water was higher than her pacifist morals?
People keep pointing this out like it's a BAD thing that she realised that being a pacifist in this city is utterly retarded retarded, unless you acquire neutrality, and gets you nowhere.

I for one applaud her ability to see the true way, and I'm happy she has. I'm surprised more aren't too.
Josephine

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:34 am

Sartori.. I think you missed the whole point there love. It isn't a bad thing, per say, only it derails the whole 'Poor Dea.. Those mean vampires be pickin on muh baby' aspect.

Condensed logic = You hit us.. We will hit you back.

I know it isn't common core math, but I believe in you Lizzy-bit to figure out cause and effect.
~ Pulse's Eternity ~
Michiru
OOC: Dee
IGN: Michiru
Lineage: Matriarch din Kolesi

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:50 am

The only thing I will speak on in regard to this is that Dea finally found something worth fighting for.
I think we all can agree that is important.
She has never once stated she will be unwilling to fight, she has always stood by the belief that she will not partake in someone else’s fight If she did not believe in it.

She believes in supporting her family and standing with her sire. We all want to do that. That is where our priorities should be.

In addition I do not believe she minds getting hit. She minds the fact that I was and for a reason that is unjustifiable.
My sire minds that I am getting hit for a reason that is unjustifiable.
That is why there have been hits from my bloodline, because they feel it is unjustifiable.
Pea decided to involve me in something that I did not take part in, she is now being punished for her actions.
~Michiru Mandruleanu din Kolesi~
~de Bouillon~
Josephine

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:01 pm

My dear august mistress, please follow along. Elizabeth's complaint was because those dastardly St. John twins were just picking on Dea... She even wrote a sweet letter imploring on the city's tenderest emotions to remember Seyda has these strange things called personal boundaries.

I know... She didn't buy the upgraded boundaries package in her subscription. We just thought that was included.

You were hit as smack back at your wife. Same as me being smacked by team C. The difference? I smacked back and haven't been hunkered under my sire like a nesting chick.
~ Pulse's Eternity ~
nitenurse
OOC: Karen
IGN: nitenurse
Lineage: St John

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Sartori wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 am
Josephine wrote:
People keep pointing this out like it's a BAD thing that she realised that being a pacifist in this city is utterly retarded retarded, unless you acquire neutrality, and gets you nowhere.

I for one applaud her ability to see the true way, and I'm happy she has. I'm surprised more aren't too.
Its not a bad thing for someone to see value in fighting for what you believe.

But, if she is really now discovering the joys of wargasms, and bloodloss, why does everyone who hit her gets a phone call from her sire? Why does her matriarch post an editorial condemning the hits? If it bothers her that badly, then perhaps she should visit the peacekeepers.

Otherwise, as Josie said. Its simple. You hit us, we will hit you back.
nitenurse st john
*Seyda's babygirl* Nara's eternally* sire to 8
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Is that what you call this? Punishment?

I'm glad that Dea and Elizabeth also agree that your wife's behavior is bad. Kudos for having some sense. I mean, since I am hitting you for the same reason she is hitting my wife.

We are all naughty naughty kids together.

See ya later, barista.
Dea
IGN: Dea di Luna
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Harv!

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Simply for the record:

I don’t mind getting hit. I have not whined about getting hit. You hit my family and I, I hit you back as well it should be. Defending your own and the like.

I don’t make Elizabeth or Michi’s decisions for them on what they post or who they approach about what. I was asked to report hits. I did as asked- informational, not emotional in nature.

I was never a pacifist per se. I’ve needed a cause- I don’t jump on war bandwagons just to watch the vials fly. This was brought to us so I’m in.
Mahorela | Flesh of His Flesh