Pride Prom 2024: In Loving Memory

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Lilou
OOC: Adan
IGN: Lilou

Fri Oct 11, 2024 12:09 pm

Dear Ravenblack,

October is my favorite month of the year, and not just because it happens to be my birth month. No - the spookiest time of year also happens to also coincide with LGBTQ+ History Month. But today, dear citizens, is extra special.

October 11th marks National Coming Out Day in the United States. Though I and many others recognize that it is not always be feasible or safe for people to be "out and proud," living authentically is in itself a form of activism. If you are gay, lesbian, bi, pan, demi, trans, nonbinary - or anything in-between - I encourage you to take a moment today to celebrate yourself and where you came from. Take a look around and see what you've built for yourself.

If you are an ally, remind your queer loved ones that they are seen and they are loved.

To those who are not yet ready to be out - I celebrate you.

This year, I'm happy to announce that the Nightwatch and Hellfire Club are partnering to bring back Pride Prom with just a dash of spoop. Please join us in a celebration of queerness, evolution, and growth - and bid adieu to who we once were.

All are welcome to attend the funeral. Do be sure to wear black.

The Nightwatch. The Saints of Salem. The Graces.