To the House of Pacherontis

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
darkwolf
OOC: Cody
IGN: darkwolf
Graphic Artist: Penny

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:11 pm

Try not to assume too much just because it doesn't line up with what others wanted at the time. My loyalty was firmly in place when I left. It just wasn't with the people you hold dear, but the ones I held dearest.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Joy
OOC: Katie
IGN: Joy
Lineage: de Draak

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 pm

darkwolf wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:11 pm
Try not to assume too much just because it doesn't line up with what others wanted at the time. My loyalty was firmly in place when I left. It just wasn't with the people you hold dear, but the ones I held dearest.

Oh, alright. I see now. You weren't loyal to your sire or wife or clan, but you were loyal to those other cool dudes. And that's how loyalty works in your world. Yeah, that checks out..just like me from this nonsense.
|| de Draak ||
darkwolf

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Basically. I was loyal to the ones who were there for me on a daily basis. Like I said try not to assume you know anything just because of what one side said.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Damacus
IGN: Damacus

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Which is I'm sure why they all left. All their faults. Never yours.
You're not the guy sharing your conversations with your ex you say you love and trying to manipulate her.
You're not the one that betrayed two of the most loyal women in the city and allowed virgo to paint Lils as a cheating whore to everyone else.
You're not even a dog, you lack even that depth of the concept of loyalty, you're a hyena lead around by your prick and your oh so sensitive ego.

And just like I assured everyone it would, it's destroyed you. This is the story of darkwolf. A screaming manchild with no accountability.

Bitch please.
A G R I P P A
Single-mindedness is all powerful
浪人
darkwolf

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Your hate filled speech yet again finds my ears. You know nothing Dama Snow. You are just an over aggressive manchild who gets upset at those that don't play nice with you. And yeah, I don't play nice with you... But its whatever. Im busy.
Meli || Thia || Dea
Damacus

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Hate filled facts.
With literally provable evidence that we can look at, every bit of it. A lot of it IN THIS THREAD.
You once again sound like the crying little bitch you've always been.
If you can't handle the repercussions of your own actions, that's on you. You have nothing to play with, that's also on you.
And busy what?
I'm surprised you're not already hiding in your house and letting your family get slaughtered like you did all last war.

You're a joke. So I hope you enjoyed your little flash in the pan now that it's all over for you.
It's a lot harder to be a leader and have a line than just making a bunch of promises you don't keep and choosing interests outside of your line over the people in it huh?
Your dick's interests. Thanks for playing, no consolation prizes though.
Last edited by Damacus on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A G R I P P A
浪人
darkwolf

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Charlie Brown's angry teacher says wahwah?
Meli || Thia || Dea
Damacus

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 pm

Precisely. That's all you have for an argument. Jack shit.

Clearly you're trying to get the st johns slaughtered now with you and your fat ass mouth since all you know how to do is use other people's toys and recycle my insults. You're a traitor, you're a despicable, lecherous coward who puts his Childer aside for his cock, and you're going to rot with the rest of the filth like you.

ETA: I thought you were busy? Get back to it boy.
A G R I P P A
浪人
Daly
IGN: Daly
Clan: The House of Silence
Lineage: O'Collin

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Raize wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:12 am
darkwolf, you are acting more like a "Mutt", as Amaya has affectionately called you, than the true leader of the pack that a head of a house is supposed to be. This is exactly why I don't trust men in power. Furthermore, whether you have done it before or not, it is appalling to see people attack noncombative fledges. 

Good luck washing your hands clean
Stay out of this.
Jenny | The House of Silence. | Drayden
.Husband.Brother.Sire.Outlaw.

May our dead rest in peace.
Arallara
IGN: Arallara
Lineage: Blackstone
Graphic Artist: Tessa

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 pm

Damacus wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:41 pm
Precisely. That's all you have for an argument. Jack shit.

Clearly you're trying to get the st johns slaughtered now with you and your fat ass mouth since all you know how to do is use other people's toys and recycle my insults. You're a traitor, you're a despicable, lecherous coward who puts his Childer aside for his cock, and you're going to rot with the rest of the filth like you.

ETA: I thought you were busy? Get back to it boy.
That awkward moment when the big bad makes all sorts of good points...
<3 Anthony’s <3
House of Blackstone