The Vampire Games

For all your city-wide advertising needs, from events to classifieds, including clans, personals, yard sales, and anything else you'd like to advertise.
Willa
OOC: Muffin
IGN: Willa
Lineage: de Draak-Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Kris

Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:39 pm

Or, alternatively, if you wish it Marlo...

You, just like the NW may set up a booth at the Angelarium! We do teach a lot, including being the change you want to see in the world. I believe the NW's community initiative is over the 17th of this month if you're interested.

:)
♡A N D E R S || L O R E N Z O♡
“She's as old as the hills, evil as a snake, all malevolence and magic and death.”
Neil Gaiman, Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances

Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:54 pm

Thank you, Ms.
I think you'll find by word of mouth that I'm not the "teaching" kind. Nor am I a booth guy.
Willa
OOC: Muffin
IGN: Willa
Lineage: de Draak-Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Kris

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:30 pm

Marlo wrote:
Thank you, Ms.
I think you'll find by word of mouth that I'm not the "teaching" kind. Nor am I a booth guy.
Okay, fair.

But, are you a microphone guy? We could get you one of those and cardboard to write on.
♡A N D E R S || L O R E N Z O♡
“She's as old as the hills, evil as a snake, all malevolence and magic and death.”
Neil Gaiman, Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances

Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Clan: Ferrymen
Lineage: de Draak

Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:45 am

Marlo wrote:
I think you'll find by word of mouth
With all the peace and love contained within my bones, hearing about someone via word of mouth requires them to be notable. Aside from trolling about the NW, you ain’t it.

Please do go forth and become worthy of shit talking you behind your back (or to your face I guess). Double dog dare you to make your mark.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
✧ MAHORELA ✧ AMANDINE ✧ DE DRAAK ✧ SCHIARAFFA ✧

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
Oberon
OOC: Cia
IGN: Taltos Oberon
Lineage: Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Deen/Kris

Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:54 am

Marlo wrote:
I'm not the "teaching" kind.
Yes, dear. I think we all got the memo just by having the dubious pleasure of interacting with you in the last few days.

Sorry to see, Everly. Best luck in the next event.
|MAHORELA-AMANDINE-DE DRAAK|
|SCHIARAFFA|
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe
vanitas vanitatum
Raleigh
OOC: Tex
IGN: Raleigh
Graphic Artist: Self

Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:07 am

Marlo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:16 am
Surely the Nightwatch can compile this information themselves if they’re so curious. Oh wait, sorry. That’s my bad. I forgot there are only four members. Maybe since there wasn’t enough random public interest, the good folks down at The Angelarium would probably be interested in helping document this information. Hell, they teach so much, from what I hear, that they probably have this on record already.
Sorry, first it's NW you've got beef over a 'blacklist' that was simply asking everyone to return excess coin to transit guards (as has always been the etiquette within this city, and if you don't know that then perhaps you should attend some classes within;) and now it's Angelarium? Far as I can tell, Angelarium has brought a lot of people together, and most that attend have enjoyed what's been put forth so far.

It's giving 'I didn't think of this, so I want to tear it down'.
It's giving 'I hate anything that brings a community together, if I'm not at the center of it'.

You don't want to do shit. You haven't done a goddamn thing the entire time you've been in this city, and you're here claiming you're 'for the people' and in the same breath throwing shade at something that actually does things for the people
ᴍ ᴀ ʜ ᴏ ʀ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ | | ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ ɪ ɴ ᴇ | | ᴅ ᴇ ᴅ ʀ ᴀ ᴀ ᴋ | | ꜱ ᴄ ʜ ɪ ᴀ ʀ ᴀ ꜰ ꜰ ᴀ
𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑'𝚜
Marlo

Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:49 am

Someone please catch this guy up. He's three steps behind the rest of y'all and it's making me sad. :(
Orgasmerilla
OOC: Ann
IGN: Orgasmerilla
IC/OOC Only: Both

Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:52 am

Let's see... You hide with your wife and your insular family inside the fences of your little ranch. You don't come to events. You don't war.

What have you done of significance except be a complete sourpuss to everyone who isn't in your inner circle?

I'd say the guy has it dead on.

So let's quit kicking this dead horse already. You threw a hissy fit and you got your way. Blacklist gone.

End of.
Orgasmerilla D'dary-Amandine
Marlo

Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:25 am

Dang, y'all got me again! You are right. I'm the only person who didn't agree with your new regime, I mean, "blacklist". ;)
Oberon
OOC: Cia
IGN: Taltos Oberon
Graphic Artist: Deen/Kris

Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:17 pm

Marlo wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:25 am
Dang, y'all got me again! You are right. I'm the only person who didn't agree with your new regime, I mean, "blacklist". ;)

Your 'new regime' is four broke neurodivergent girls waving pamphlets around and selling lemonade for coin. Please reconsider.

Hardly think people trying to set the NW up for success so people have non-warring alternatives if they want is particularly dictatorial, but I can see how that would be confusing to your limited understanding of politics.
|MAHORELA-AMANDINE-DE DRAAK|
|SCHIARAFFA|
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe
vanitas vanitatum