Killjoy and 53rd

So. Many. Twists! Want to do a step-by-step guide to your roleplay? Or maybe you just want to see who is interested in writing out your storyline with you - you can plot here.
Brom
OOC: Cash
IGN: Brom
Lineage: Narum

Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Hallo hallo! T'is I, Cash! In the Virtual Flesh!

I've just posted the second in what I think are going to be a series of city-based RPs. The inspiration and direction for these are based entirely on things that Brom finds/does on the Grid. The flavor texts are just coming from things that have either popped in my head from Brom's history or just make sense for him lore wise. Which leads me tooooooo....

I've signed in for the War Games shindig, and would still very much like to write out Brom's perspectives on things he does in the city. Whether this is interacting with people he fights, bites, robs, or finds. So! the gist being that if you'd like to A) Stay out of the things I write or B) Be introduced to them/partake, please fell free to let me know directly (Assuming that we can't avoid each other on the grid)! Or just know that Brom's home and usual wanderings happen around Killjoy and 53rd.