RP APPRECIATION

Are you seeking advice from fellow writers, or perhaps have something valuable to share or discuss? Use this section to do just that and help strengthen our community! Post in our "References" thread, or browse, for the best tips and tricks. Discuss writing topics from character creation and world building, to sentence structure and grammar for flow. Whatever your technical and creative needs, find those resources and discussions here!
Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:27 pm

Dear Diaries Are Stupid by Max [Aly]

Just reread this first post and this hits so hard. I really, really loved it. There's so much character in one journal post and that's super hard to do.
Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:07 pm

Marlo wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:27 pm
Dear Diaries Are Stupid by Max [Aly]

Just reread this first post and this hits so hard. I really, really loved it. There's so much character in one journal post and that's super hard to do.
the update to this was so wholesome. i really enjoyed reading this! xo

Click here for wholesome update!
Hiram
OOC: broccoli
IGN: Hiram
Lineage: Matsuda
Graphic Artist: carrot

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:03 pm

Uninvited Guest

I really enjoyed this, it has to be said. I loved the lore behind it, and the action felt punchy and impactful. Fight scenes can sometimes struggle when it comes to pacing, but the cadence of the sentences felt very "in your face." Good read.
GrimreaperMoon
OOC: Trisha
IGN: GrimreaperMoon
Clan: Ferry
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:52 pm

Hiram wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:03 pm
Uninvited Guest

I really enjoyed this, it has to be said. I loved the lore behind it, and the action felt punchy and impactful. Fight scenes can sometimes struggle when it comes to pacing, but the cadence of the sentences felt very "in your face." Good read.
Agree! This was a good read, kept me hooked from the beginning!
Batrisha's Moon Eyes| Ferrymen's Reaper | ~Anima's Moon-Mon~
Moon Girl's Mini Moon