Sigh.

Here is where you can grab the latest pieces from your favorite opinion writers. Anonymous submissions are posted here as well.
Josephine
IGN: Josephine
Lineage: Cartigan
Graphic Artist: Assorted

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Then Dea... You might want to get your sire on board.

Notice mine didn't cry to the city because the deplorables struck her actual passifists and well noted non combatants. She did something about it.

Lizzy-bit, you taking notes here?

Sounds like Dea isn't appreciating your needs for nesting.
~ Pulse's Eternity ~
Silver Argent | Kamala | Satsuki | Nattie | All the Pretty Ponies
Sartori
IGN: n/a

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:32 pm

nitenurse wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 pm
Otherwise, as Josie said. Its simple. You hit us, we will hit you back.
It really is that simple, as such I don't understand why there's so much back and forth over who's at "fault" or what "reasons" there are for this scuffle.

As far as I can tell, Michiru was attacked, for no real reason other than funzies (which for the record, I don't condemn that at all, "because I don't like you" is as valid a reason as any to hit someone) and people joined in to attack the attacker, and it escalated, as one would expect it might.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Dea wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:18 pm
Simply for the record:

I don’t mind getting hit. I have not whined about getting hit. You hit my family and I, I hit you back as well it should be. Defending your own and the like.

I don’t make Elizabeth or Michi’s decisions for them on what they post or who they approach about what. I was asked to report hits. I did as asked- informational, not emotional in nature.

I was never a pacifist per se. I’ve needed a cause- I don’t jump on war bandwagons just to watch the vials fly. This was brought to us so I’m in.
So, when Seyda was fighting for her people- what was the reason you tried to make her stop? Because you weren't getting enough attention and only you get to fight for what's important? At least we agree you are a hypocrite. Maybe by the end of this, things will finally be worked through proper.
ladypeacek
OOC: Kenna
IGN: ladypeacek

Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:38 pm

Sartori wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:32 pm
nitenurse wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 pm
Otherwise, as Josie said. Its simple. You hit us, we will hit you back.
It really is that simple, as such I don't understand why there's so much back and forth over who's at "fault" or what "reasons" there are for this scuffle.

As far as I can tell, Michiru was attacked, for no real reason other than funzies (which for the record, I don't condemn that at all, "because I don't like you" is as valid a reason as any to hit someone) and people joined in to attack the attacker, and it escalated, as one would expect it might.
Actually, Crimson hit Seyda for that reason, so I decided if she can hit my wife, I can hit hers. #petty. :)
Aralyn
IGN: Aralyn
Lineage: Caedis

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:22 pm

The War of Just Because. Can we call it that? I'm going to call it that. Just came here to have a good time, guys! Now I'm not going to lie, I've certainly been mouthy during this whole thing, but I think it's high time we all stopped moaning about why this or that has happened and just get on with the fun times. That's the only reason I do anything, it's pretty much the only reason Caedis as a whole do anything. I don't really care who wins or loses, I'm enjoying myself - try to do the same.
Nothing and None
Rising up
Caedis
Reyna
OOC: Andy
IGN: Reyna
Lineage: Amandine
Graphic Artist: Vader

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Aralyn wrote:
I don't really care who wins or loses, I'm enjoying myself - try to do the same.
Hard to be objectively "about the fun" when it is personal for several of the people involved. Just because you have no horse in this race doesn't mean others don't.

As for the actual topic. This was a good piece, as usual, though I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because this was almost complimentary. ;)
Flectere si nequeo superos Acheronta movebo.
Amandine | Lady Death | Sung Dynasty

C.S.
Aralyn

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Reyna wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:39 pm
Aralyn wrote:
I don't really care who wins or loses, I'm enjoying myself - try to do the same.
Hard to be objectively "about the fun" when it is personal for several of the people involved. Just because you have no horse in this race doesn't mean others don't.

As for the actual topic. This was a good piece, as usual, though I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because this was almost complimentary. ;)
Sure. That's fair, and I'm not saying otherwise, but all that's really happening in the way of talk is people repeating themselves over and over and over again. Your horses are going in circles guys. We get what you're trying to say - we don't all agree and you get that, too. So why keep debating? Genuine question.
Nothing and None
Rising up
Caedis
Kamon
OOC: Zuul
IGN: Kamon
Graphic Artist: Megatron

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Because dead horses apparently deserve to be beaten. They're following their spokesperson's methods.
Sitrence
#CringeCliqueIsCringe #NotMyCrazy
#AgainstPeadaphiles
FenReiss
OOC: Cody
IGN: Fen Reiss
Lineage: Fueri

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Don't horse races typically go around in circles? All the ones I bet on do...
Fen Fueri-Reiss
Aralyn

Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Good fucking point! Well made, sir - as you all fucking were~!
Nothing and None
Rising up
Caedis