Banner Request Thread 2.0

Claim your face before it is taken! Show off your art work and get advice on how to improve it - all things graphic.

Moderators: Aziza, Addie

Aude
IGN: Antique

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:19 am

Name - Aude
Model - Playawitchy [https://www.instagram.com/playwitchy/] her account is set to private so I can send pictures.
Style/Colour - soft colors, white, champagne, pink, ect.
Aesthetic - I don't really have a preference! Aude is a soft person, and French so perhaps a French quote or words would be nice. Other than that, I don't have a preference.

You can get with me on discord [sun.puppy]. Thanks in advance!
Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:56 pm

this is a reverse banner request, in that i'm asking y'all to send me your banner needs so i can practice and oil the rust out of my brain. i'm maxing out on five, so first come, first get my mediocre art for free. please dm me with all the usual info. i can't promise these back in a timely manner bc that's not who i am, let's all be real. also, if you have a playby who hides their images behind logins, help a girl out and give me some images to work with. thank you, love you!

ETA: 1/5
(1) Solomon - https://abantiquo.aldergate.net/viewtop ... 958#p54958
Last edited by Marlo on Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solomon
OOC: Nikki
IGN: Solomon

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:14 am

Marlo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:56 pm
this is a reverse banner request, in that i'm asking y'all to send me your banner needs so i can practice and oil the rust out of my brain. i'm maxing out on five, so first come, first get my mediocre art for free. please dm me with all the usual info. i can't promise these back in a timely manner bc that's not who i am, let's all be real. also, if you have a playby who hides their images behind logins, help a girl out and give me some images to work with. thank you, love you!
yoooo can i get one for solomon hehe

Name: Solomon Sanz (or just Solomon)
Model - Alfonso Herrera
Style/Colour - baroque/catholic? lol He's a priest/exorcist lol. Yes I saw Alfonso Herrera on The Exorcist tv series and went "oooo" lol, i promise he's not the same character, don't taze me bro
Text - i don't mind. just his name or "sinverguenza"?
Aesthetic - baroque and roman catholic fo sho

no rush no rush x ty for this offer!!
Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:05 am

Solomon wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:14 am
no rush no rush x ty for this offer!!
yw! added to my to-do list!
Judas-
OOC: Princess
IGN: Judas-
IC/OOC Only: IC Only

Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:09 pm

Name: Judas
Play by: Assad Zaman
Colors: Black and gold with hints of red.
Theme: Dark, brooding. I'm thinking shadows encompassing the light. I largely leave it up to the artist, though.
Marsolet
OOC: Nita
IGN: -scarecrow-
Clan: NA
Lineage: SavagePatch
Graphic Artist: Vic

Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:29 pm

Name: Phineas, Crow, Shit
Play-by: Adrien Labreton / Efren Garza
Colors: Anything will do...
Theme: An unhinged character that likes bright colors. He is a grown man but he has childish ways. Aesthetic can be found in his character sheet...do with that what you will....I'm not picky.

Quotes:
"The weak are meat the strong do eat."
"It is in my nature to be unkind."
"Give me that honey love~"

If more information is needed, please DM me.
Last edited by Marsolet on Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#savagepatch | #turtleclub | #sadboyclub | CS
Ah, my temperament bipolar, I choose v i o l e n c e.
Fera
OOC: Keo
IGN: Fera

Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:47 am

Name: Fera
Play by: Jenna Ortega
Colors: I'm not picky (aka I have no creative vision with colours, I'm sorry)
Theme: She's a harpy, so anything with feathers or trinkets. She has blackish blue with gold tips feathers so anything crowish or starlingish. Fae natured, though, so go wild.
Sapphira
OOC: Liz
IGN: Sapphira
Lineage: Sparrow
Graphic Artist: Lily
IC/OOC Only: Both

Thu Aug 01, 2024 10:37 pm

Hi hello

I am looking for a new set

Name: Sapphira or Sapphira al-Harabi
Model - Zoe Jakes (primary) / Nicole Scherzinger (Zoes pictures can be really limited, I apologize)
Style/Colour - She's of arab heritage, so I would love if that can inspire the theming. Colors I am not picky at all - she is very bright and cheery.
Other - I'd love if you could work some birds in it somehow since she is in the sparrow bloodline

Please reach out in DM/discord if you have questions. <3
حتى لو العاصفة تعصف فوق رأسي با قاتل حتى النهاية
Kiia's Sand Bird
Haru
OOC: Keo
IGN: Haru

Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:32 am

Name: Haru
Model - Sena from Jiluka or Takeru (ta_streetgothic)
Style/Colour - He's a Raiju/Vampire. Raiju are a type of lightning yokai to explain lightning strikes, so anything lightning related. His main colour seems to be pink thanks to Sena. He's a bit of a punk too if that's also an avenue. Pinks and blues seem to fit him best.
Other - Just some tidbits is he's an ex-ronin and ex-pirate, so even waves could be incorporated. Haru's form of raiju is a cat, he has elfy points for ears and a tail but there's no need to include that if it's too weird.

There's no severe need, this is just if anyone wants to flex some some creative juices.
Just like magic, I'll be flying free.
Jin || Fuck it up || Aster
Shavarsh
IGN: Shavarsh

Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:23 am

Hi,
I'm looking for a set for Shavo(Shavarsh), please.

His play-by is Michael Stipe (without hair)

Colors are whatever works/your heart desires. I'm not picky and will be grateful for whatever you produce.

A little about Shavo for reference, he is the... lead salesman for Gaz' (Orgasmerilla) criminal enterprises. As such, he also does a fair amount of security (aka, acting as a bodyguard) for Gaz as well. Enjoys Jazz, Blues and World music.