Silent Auction Raises Over 2 Million Coins for NightWatch – Still Time to Bid!

For breaking news, journalistic reports, and other thought-provoking articles written by both staff and our readership.
The Reporter
Reporter

Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:27 am

The community is buzzing with excitement, pickles, and fax machines as the NightWatch Charity Auction wraps up day one at The Ritz. This special event, running until September 28th, has already raised over 2 million coins in support of NightWatch’s services, with more bids rolling in by the hour.

Eight community members have graciously offered their services or time for auction, contributing to the spirited competition among bidders. From event planning to unique skill offerings, each participant brings something truly special.

“This is insane,” shared Everly, Officer of the NightWatch, whose bid currently sits at 200k. “This auction isn't just about raising funds; it’s about bringing the city together.”*

Whether you're interested in participating or just curious to see the results, there’s still time to get involved! So, why not take a moment to check it out? Each bid goes a long way in financing the NightWatch.

https://discord.gg/yd9DMmTWAU

* EDITOR'S NOTE: Everly definitely said "This is insane," but the author absolutely made up the second bit. The vibe is on point, though.
Marlo
OOC: carrot/aimee
IGN: Marlo
Lineage: Pace
Graphic Artist: me, baby

Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:36 am

This is how you fund your cause.
AdaMaS
IGN: AdaMaS
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:32 pm

Hey, buddy. Get a cause…then troll. K?

——————

Great job, folks. Keep supporting the ‘actual’ community, not the ‘hypothetical’ one.
Mahorela - Amandine - De Draak - Schiaraffa
Yawa
OOC: Nikki
IGN: YAWA
Lineage: Schiaraffa
Graphic Artist: Kris

Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:49 pm

The Reporter wrote:
* EDITOR'S NOTE: Everly definitely said "This is insane," but the author absolutely made up the second bit. The vibe is on point, though.
:lol:

S-tier journalism. Reuters could never. Move over, Lester Holt.

Congratulations, ladies and honorary ladies of the Nightwatch. Well done, everyone walking the walk.
Mahorela. Amandine. De Draak. Schiaraffa.

Confession Booth Episodes
Humans Say The Darndest Things
Marlo

Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:53 pm

AdaMaS wrote:

——————

Great job, folks. Keep supporting the ‘actual’ community, not the ‘hypothetical’ one.

You have literally all of two brain cells and they're working hard so I'll say it in easier terms for you to understand: I support this fundraiser. It is a GOOD idea. ME LIKE.
Vex
Editor
OOC: Lyssa
IGN: Vex
Clan: Ferrymen
Lineage: de Draak

Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:38 am

Bidding is up past 3 mil now, or so I hear.
Yawa wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:49 pm
The Reporter wrote:
:lol:

S-tier journalism. Reuters could never. Move over, Lester Holt.
Reuters would never. They don’t have the gumption.
𒀭𒄊𒀕𒃲
✧ MAHORELA ✧ AMANDINE ✧ DE DRAAK ✧ SCHIARAFFA ✧

Character Sheet - - The Recovery Diaries
AdaMaS
IGN: AdaMaS
Lineage: Mahorela
Graphic Artist: Mandolin

Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:37 pm

Marlo wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:53 pm
AdaMaS wrote:

——————

You have literally all of two brain cells and they're working hard so I'll say it in easier terms for you to understand: I support this fundraiser. It is a GOOD idea. ME LIKE.
No. I just dedicate exclusively two to your platform. As it’s so hard to tell with you continuously leap frogging your stance. I’LL make it clear, I don’t care what you like. I don’t like you.
Mahorela - Amandine - De Draak - Schiaraffa
Marlo

Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:02 pm

I love this fundraiser. Glad y'all have raised beyond 3 million. I am very impressed with the actions of this event and those participating.
Lyrene
OOC: Jem
IGN: Sabrene
Lineage: Wilde
Graphic Artist: Anders

Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:30 pm

If you all would like to come check it out, please feel free to do so! Bids are still going up and we're still raising money all for a good cause - helping the citizens of the city.

Also there were rumours of some kind of potato bomb in the place but I think that was false.
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her away she adjusted her crown and kept
walking

NightWatch
Coldy
OOC: Sallie
IGN: Coldy
Lineage: della Rocco
IC/OOC Only: Both

Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:19 pm

Give me your coin.
Evening Star | His Queen
The Graces | della Rocco | Amandine